[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Beyond that there are a slew of reasons not to add Isaac to the team:

1. He goes around having people call him "Golden"

2. People have been calling me "Golden" since years before he was born

3.You can't have two "Golden"s on a team, that's preposterous, It's hard enough to have more than one in the game

4. He obviously included "Golden" in his name to detract from and take advantage of my image as the only "Golden" on the server

5. The sun isn't even the same color as gold is, so his name doesn't make any sense

6. He's clearly someone with no style if he has to copy names in order to get street cred

I think we can all see clearly through this extremely well thought out tautological proof that Isaac isn't a good fit for LYLE. We hope that you don't harbor any negative feelings towards our team and we wish you the best of luck in any and all future endeavors.

But seriously, get lost.

Btw, can i join today?

3.You can't have two "Golden"s on a team, that's preposterous, It's hard enough to have more than one in the game

4. He obviously included "Golden" in his name to detract from and take advantage of my image as the only "Golden" on the server

5. The sun isn't even the same color as gold is, so his name doesn't make any sense

6. He's clearly someone with no style if he has to copy names in order to get street cred

I think we can all see clearly through this extremely well thought out tautological proof that Isaac isn't a good fit for LYLE. We hope that you don't harbor any negative feelings towards our team and we wish you the best of luck in any and all future endeavors.

But seriously, get lost.

Lol people 

But seriously, get lost.

Lol people call me Isaac not golden :C. and I got the name GoldenSun from a game.. you can look it up bro. but I guess I don't fit in, c ya o/. And bro, I don't need street cred, I was rose in the hood... :(. Didn't steal your name..... didn't even go on forums before I made an account..

You people are doing it all wrong..

You don't simply ask to join LYLE.. Although, I may add.. there is a way.. a secret way. It shall not be told.

[spoiler]Bowser knows what I mean ;)[/spoiler]

Golden told me to annoy bowser via mails, am i on the right track?

[quote name="GodBK" post="1164017" timestamp="1446740213"]

I was bowsers friend once does that count for anything?[/quote]

everyone was

[quote name="Platoons" post="1164018" timestamp="1446740276"]

WTS: "The Secret Way" 500k ea[/quote]

pm me

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.