[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

grats jj on the win, and in dominating fashion too. You too nik, late round losers bracket matches are never easy - some of the most nerve racking matches ive ever played. Unsolicited advice - don't go with shiny zard, it's one of the most scoutable comp shinies in the game.

Not mine =)

So... KaynineXL, JSTUD, and myself summoned the Eternal Dragon Squirtle today...

[spoiler]

summon_dragon.png

[/spoiler]

After a bit of heckling by the Eternal Squirtle... something magical happened...

[spoiler]

moredbz.png

[/spoiler]

And without further ado... my Shiny Charizard... I've never bred or EV trained something faster in my life.

nature.png

Screenshot_2015_09_07_12_25_25.png

moves.png

Original Trainer... check.

Relearnable egg moves... check.

Fancy pokeball... check.

Glorious HP... check.

6x31 IVs... hell no, I ain't never owned one of those overpriced pieces of crap =)

Alright, so basically I have reached what I believe is the pinnacle of PokeMMO. I helped create one of the greatest guilds in this game, I made lasting friendships, I became a top tier player, and most importantly, I was able to find a way to stay connected with both of my brothers, JSTUD and KingBowser. Looking back I've had a lot to be proud of, a lot to be ashamed of, and a lot more to think back upon with a smile. From trading my 25+ IV Adamant Dratini to Mauru for a non-31 speed Jolly Pressure Aero during my first month of play, to becoming a shiny trader with JSTUD and Bowser, to trading my Godly Jolly Ditto for only... 2 Lucky Eggs... to winning the Summer Ball Invite and having my own Shiny Comp Charizard.

There is just so much that I've encountered in my 3+ years playing this game. 

This Shiny Charizard was a culmination of many factors, most I couldn't have done alone. Throughout this Summer I asked a lot of my teammates and had little to return. School, traveling, and many other things kept me from being able to grind, but the team was there to help me out. From Platoons, to Sooparooney, to Beldore, to Kanzo, to yangsam, to KaynineXL, to Winterbrah; the homies were there to help me when I couldn't grind. So many thanks to you. Also, when Bowser and JSTUD started to fade out of the comp scene, it was Raaidn and NikhilR that kept me hungry. Seeing both of those guys out there grinding and doing big things really made me want it, and so I kept at it. Artemiseta was always there to welcome me with a " o/ " and bring a smile to my face, Kiz was always there to talk some smack, and JonazDK was always there to antagonize me when I lost. From Pinkwings to Sweendog to Robofiend to to xKyokatsu to DrCraig, I'd like to thank the rest of the team as well. 

This Shiny Charizard has been a goal of LYLE's for some time and now we finally have it.

OG3 Forever... JSTUD, KingBowser, and DoubleJJ... FirstGen5Life... TheBloo, eggroll, Fishtickles, pokeCROmaster... 

So without further ado, thank you LYLE, past and present. 

=)

Edited by DoubleJ

So... KaynineXL, JSTUD, and myself summoned the Eternal Dragon Squirtle today...

[spoiler]

summon_dragon.png

[/spoiler]

After a bit of heckling by the Eternal Squirtle... something magical happened...

[spoiler]

moredbz.png

[/spoiler]

And without further ado... my Shiny Charizard... I've never bred or EV trained something faster in my life.

nature.png

Screenshot_2015_09_07_12_25_25.png

moves.png

Original Trainer... check.

Relearnable egg moves... check.

Fancy pokeball... check.

Glorious HP... check.

6x31 IVs... hell no, I ain't never owned one of those overpriced pieces of crap =)

Alright, so basically I have reached what I believe is the pinnacle of PokeMMO. I helped create one of the greatest guilds in this game, I made lasting friendships, I became a top tier player, and most importantly, I was able to find a way to stay connected with both of my brothers, JSTUD and KingBowser. Looking back I've had a lot to be proud of, a lot to be ashamed of, and a lot more to think back upon with a smile. From trading my 25+ IV Adamant Dratini to Mauru for a non-31 speed Jolly Pressure Aero during my first month of play, to becoming a shiny trader with JSTUD and Bowser, to trading my Godly Jolly Ditto for only... 2 Lucky Eggs... to winning the Summer Ball Invite and having my own Shiny Comp Charizard.

There is just so much that I've encountered in my 3+ years playing this game. 

This Shiny Charizard was a culmination of many factors, most I couldn't have done alone. Throughout this Summer I asked a lot of my teammates and had little to return. School, traveling, and many other things kept me from being able to grind, but the team was there to help me out. From Platoons, to Sooparooney, to Beldore, to Kanzo, to yangsam, to KaynineXL, to Winterbrah; the homies were there to help me when I couldn't grind. So many thanks to you. Also, when Bowser and JSTUD started to fade out of the comp scene, it was Raaidn and NikhilR that kept me hungry. Seeing both of those guys out there grinding and doing big things really made me want it, and so I kept at it. Artemiseta was always there to welcome me with a " o/ " and bring a smile to my face, Kiz was always there to talk some smack, and JonazDK was always there to antagonize me when I lost. From Pinkwings to Sweendog to Robofiend to to xKyokatsu to DrCraig, I'd like to thank the rest of the team as well. 

This Shiny Charizard has been a goal of LYLE's for some time and now we finally have it.

OG3 Forever... JSTUD, KingBowser, and DoubleJJ... FirstGen5Life... TheBloo, eggroll, Fishtickles, pokeCROmaster... 

So without further ado, thank you LYLE, past and present. 

=)

Well said JJ. I couldn't help it, gave in and finally liked a post on the forums.

So since grass types are immune to powder moves, does that mean all those ditto hunters that use Breloom can't spore ditto unless they do it first turn and hope for 2 turn sleep all the time

Probably yeh. Smeargle is the shit.

Fuck... JJ!! You remember when my Trode exploded on your pig and I was so surprised it didn't kill? Explode has been nerfed.... wow. So thats why.

Edited by KaynineXL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.