[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

\o/

Quick, to the dongle!

Already finished 1.24 GB out of my 5 GB pack. Downloaded a 700mb movie and other "stuff"

Been busy with my final week of summer classes but man did things really blow up quickly in here. Craig's official win, Kiz' incoming selfie and Nik obtaining pre-2010 technology. LYLE doin LYLE things and makin big moves. 

Hope everything is going smoothly for you soop. 

Before obtaining this 3g connection, I used to use the college wifi for everything. But to visit sites like mmo or do anything non educational related, I had to use a proxy like psiphon because my college has everything blocked using a software like Dell Sonicwall. So using psiphon has been a pain because it keeps dc-ing itself after an interval of 2 minutes. Plus, the speed is like that of 50kbps.

Today's 3g connection allowed me non interrupted web browsing and a good speed of 400 kbps. So, to sum it all up, I had an unbelievable session today, 'nomsayin!

Lmao 3G, how can you even be happy about getting the same connection speed as a mobile phone

When you live in a rural part of India, your standards of living decrease by a huge margin. So the first chance you get to live life like how someone in today's modern world does, the happiness is immense. For example, my college is a little religious oriented, so they don't even serve non vegetarian food or carbonated drinks like pepsi / 7 up / mountain dew etc. Once a week, we usually get to leave the college and go to the city. During that time we just hog chicken and drink coke like anything (Sorry guys I don't consume alcohol, it's a "it's not you, it's a me" thing :P ). Tomorrow is one of those days and I'm going to watch MI5, HYPE!

Edited by Noad

When you live in a rural part of India, your standards of living decrease by a huge margin. So the first chance you get to live life like how someone in today's modern world does, the happiness is immense. For example, my college is a little religious oriented, so they don't even serve non vegetarian food or carbonated drinks like pepsi / 7 up / mountain dew etc. Once a week, we usually get to leave the college and go to the city. During that time we just hog chicken and drink coke like anything (Sorry guys I don't consume alcohol, it's a "it's not you, it's a me" thing :P ). Tomorrow is one of those days and I'm going to watch MI5, HYPE!

man, not gonna take my 20mbps download, unlimited usage internet for granted.

Hey guys, was talking to doublej today about being accepted to lyle and he told me to post here on your forum thread

I am back since some weeks after an almost 2 year break and looking for a comp team again, ign is Dominas

I am mainly playing OU & UU but also fixing some pokes currently to be able to play NU and Doubles

Edited by L3gend

Hey guys, was talking to doublej today about being accepted to lyle and he told me to post here on your forum thread
I am back since some weeks after an almost 2 year break and looking for a comp team again, ign is Dominas
I am mainly playing OU & UU but also fixing some pokes currently to be able to play NU and Doubles

Before you are considered, I need to know your opinions on Smoothies, Quesadillas, Status updates, and Cucumbers/Pickles.

Before you are considered, I need to know your opinions on Smoothies, Quesadillas, Status updates, and Cucumbers/Pickles.

Smoothies are mehhh, eat an apple if you really need a clean conscience
Quesadilias would be great for diner..
And i love Benedick Cucumberbatch, so awesome much better then Pickels..

Hope none of the answers lead to Bad Blood..:O Edited by L3gend

Smoothies are mehhh, eat an apple if you really need a clean conscience
Quesadilias would be great for diner..
And i love Beneuguu Cucumberbatch, so awesome much better then Pickels..

Hope none of the answers lead to Bad Blood.. :o

This is totally unrelated to your answers above, but we chatted about it and feel that LYLE is currently at capacity. Thanks for your interest brah and I look forward to playing you in future tournaments. I got a feeling you're gonna make one hell of a comeback. 

Woke up to hear Joey won, good shit brah. Proud of you as always.

Thanks nik brah, and also everyone else. Was a really fun experience. Stuck to the same team throughout and brought the creativity in the final. Some really interesting teams I battled including an NU construct in round one that was pretty anti uber. Gave me a bit of trouble at first due to all the surprises. Then tangled with an awesome lax in the final. Defensively bulky with fire blast, ice punch, bslam, and superpower.

Special shout outs to KingBowser and Forf for helping me out in prep for the finale.

Ubers = 100s

LYLE #1 Edited by DoubleJ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.