[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

[LYLE] Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire by DoubleJ

*Please do not comment spoilers, we have young ones here watching this series for the first time. I've updated the roster to roughly the points that they have seen.

King Joffrey Baratheon: KingBowser
- The one true King of Westeros, apparently he gets all the women too
Lord Stannis Baratheon: JSTUD
- The guy that always seems to do the right thing until... oh shit.
Lord Tywin Lannister: DoubleJ
- That guy with REAL power
Jon Snow: NikhilR
- The noble guy with a big heart and all the will in the world, apparently likes gingers
Lord Ramsey Bolton: Raaidn
- That guy everyone hates because he always fucking wins and he does it in the worst way possible...
Robb Stark "The King of the North": eggroll
- He was the chosen one, but he never lived up to his full potential... never forget the Airborne Tournament
Danaerys Stormborn Targaryen: Pinkwings
- That one chick that is always like where are my Shiny Eevees, I mean Dragons
Brienne of Tarth: Qbeertje
- The one beastly ass chick that just manhandles everyone, haha, Q is a manly woman
Podrick: KaynineXL
- That one guy that is like really nice and does all this good stuff, but never gets the credit cuz like everyone thinks he's just bad
Varys: yangsam
- That sly mother fucker that can do anything like trade a TM 35 and Metal Coat for something super valuable
Tyrion Lannister: Goldeneyes
- That other sly mother fucker with the quick wit and sharp tongue that never seems to die no matter how much trouble his mouth gets him in
Arya Stark: Artemiseta
- That character everyone likes but isn't really sure why, oh wait ya, cuz she fucked all those guys up that one time
Bran Stark: TheBloo
- That character that just disappears for long periods of time then comes back claiming he's wise and shit
Ser Gregor Clegane "The Mountain": Winterbrah
- That massive fellow with the six foot long sword that likes to chop horses in half
Ser Sandor Clegane "The Hound": Robofiend
- That good spirited chap with the slightly shorter sword that likes to chop people in half
Lord Petyr Baelish: Platoons
- That sneaky li'l guy that keeps getting promoted and no one knows how
Ygritte: Undrdatree
- That fiery li'l gal that could knock an arrow like no other, but never got any shine until it was too late (RIP Team Mountain)
Oberyn Martell: dormycom
- That god damn sexy guy that was like I'm going to kill The Mountain and fuck all the uguues
Daario Naharis: UncleGYP
- That other god damn sexy guy that is just like you need me, ok I go kill those guys meow
Olenna Tyrell: sweendog
- That rich old woman that talks a lot of shit and is just waiting to get hit
Ser Bronn: xKyokatsu
- That guy that has all the witty jokes and can fight somewhat ok, but always draws the short end of the stick
Jaime Lannister: Kizhaz
- That one guy who claims to have all the skills but in reality he's just a dude with one hand that loves his sister
Jorah Mormont: JonazDK
- That one guy that loves this chick, but this chick is like ummm please, and he's just like, "ok"
Greyworm: Beldore
- That good dude that will do anything for his team
Theon Greyjoy: Sooparooney
- That one guy that was a good guy but then left his good guy team to rejoin the bad guys of his youth and now everyone just thinks he's probably the slave of the bad guy team

Hodor: AugustRed
- Hodor... hodor... hodor hodor

King Renley Baratheon: Sykest (RIP)
- A flamer with aspirations higher than he merited
King Robert Baratheon: Fishtickles (RIP)
- A wildly loud man who gave no fucks and chased any woman he could
Khal Drogo: Rhastaman (RIP)
- That big dude that was probs high the entire time and just slayed whoever he wanted

Love this post lol. Gyp as daario naharis, my bro too badass and nik as jon seems legit. Nicely done.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.