[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Looking for an explanation as to why Kanzo deleted all of us and left the team....

So was this ever figured out or what? I just logged on for the first time in however long and we're not friends ;_;

Jstud, doublej, thebloo, pinkwings, I, goldeneyes, and eggroll all still here.

Double post but missed this before. I speak for myself when I would consider myself a 2013 player even though I started in 2012, I just became more involved with the community in 2013 when I made a forum account as well as my Kizhaz account. So some of those in your list, in my eyes at least, would be 2013 players

Edit to avoid triple posting:

TUnvzuO.png?1

So rude

Edited by Kizhaz

I tried messaging kanzo, he saw it and left the convo without even an explanation. Personally, I'm taking slight offense. Figured an explanation was warranted after all we've been through. This guy and I have been through a lot, and if something were wrong I'd hope to talk to him about it.

I tried messaging kanzo, he saw it and left the convo without even an explanation. Personally, I'm taking slight offense. Figured an explanation was warranted after all we've been through. This guy and I have been through a lot, and if something were wrong I'd hope to talk to him about it.

me too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.