[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

[spoiler]

final1.png

[/spoiler]

two pokeballs in it. see if you can find. :)

edit (again) this one should slide under the size limit i think if u want to use it.

222.png

Fucking love that, seriously.... Thanks =)

edit: cant find godmdamn pokeballs, will look when I get back

edit2: nope cant find them ;-;

edit3: wait?? is that an unown on the visor??

Facepalming at all these people getting involved when it has nothing to do with them.

Edited by KaynineXL

Fucking love that, seriously.... Thanks =)

edit: cant find godmdamn pokeballs, will look when I get back

edit2: nope cant find them ;-;

edit3: wait?? is that an unown on the visor??

Facepalming at all these people getting involved when it has nothing to do with them.

YSIx5H8.png

But really, isn't human consciousnesses just a huge cosmic joke to the point that it doesn't really matter who gets kicked from what team for what? Feel free to pm me counterarguments (since I didn't get any chance to post with the storm). 

What in the world is going on with your signature?

Edit: I think you deserve a helmet c:

Edited by Hassan

fred I guess thanks for your concerns but im hapy here. please don't ever try to say something that involves me like that again im perfectly capable of fighting my own battles should I need to. I do like that you were trying to help a friend but that is not necessary, especially if I don't want it. if I wanted to change my avatar I would have done it by now after over 2 and a half years on the forums...

Let's cool down everyone.

Ultimately, it's my fault for letting Cody stay on this team for so long. It hurts me to see members leave/kicked because I know behind every computer screen lies a person with feelings, thoughts, emotions, ideas, life. Every decision passes through me to get the okay, and every time this was brought up I couldn't pull the trigger. I'm sorry, and I'm sorry it took so long. I'll aim to improve my leadership skills so that a scenario like this does not arise again. With that, I bid you farewell Cody.

Best wishes,

- JSTUD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.