[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

But I don't have one

If you can't make one ask someone in the media section, give them a little tip and maybe they'll do it for tomorrow =)

EDIT: Can I put mine on now... This avatar, sig is starting to do my head in.

Edited by KaynineXL

Sometimes my internet is good enough that I can log on for a few mins

Nah, heard about that Water Park rave fire that broke out in Taiwan injuring like 500 peeps. Was worried you were out dancing your life away. 

lol that guy literally had no chance

Was a shame it had to take any damage at all. 

• Beldore, what are the colors on your helmet?

• Cody is gray and yellow but I made his sig gray and red. Do you want gray and red or gray and yellow cody?

edit: if you guys want them anyway. Not sure if was j/k or not about wanting a suit avatar

he ain't joking

• Beldore, what are the colors on your helmet?

• Cody is gray and yellow but I made his sig gray and red. Do you want gray and red or gray and yellow cody?

edit: if you guys want them anyway. Not sure if was j/k or not about wanting a suit avatar

He just means he doesn't have a helmet like at all. Colorways are pretty much spent in team and I'm also advising members to wait until the update before purchasing a helm. Who knows what the color render will look like when they update the concept behind our beloved Motorbike Helmet. 

He just means he doesn't have a helmet like at all. Colorways are pretty much spent in team and I'm also advising members to wait until the update before purchasing a helm. Who knows what the color render will look like when they update the concept behind our beloved Motorbike Helmet. 

but beldore is rich as fuck anyway.. sure he wouldn't care if the color changes aha

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.