[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

GOD DAMNIT ME AND BLOO DO SOUND ALMOST IDENTICAL

Here is a little something behind the scenes, when I was doing the interview, everyone sounded alike and I was worried about the thunderstorm outside, so I wasn't really as aware of my content, so if you noticed, I took some pauses and I even commented that there was a thunderstorm outside. So, I was basically trying to ask questions and watch everyone, but at the same time, try to mute my microphone when the thunder sound came by.

So yesterday was one of my worst days in my college. It was like as if God decided to take all of the world's shit and just dump it on me. It started off with me having an ulcer or boil or whatever that was in my inner lower lip which made it hard for me to eat anything. I got single digit in a subject and I think I'm the lowest in my class for that subject. There was a shitload of labwork that had to be completed for my lab exam which was the next day (today). So I knew that I'd be spending all day studying for something that I have absolutely zero interest in. But instead I just fucked around and watched Social Network.

Turns out today I got one of the easiest questions in lab where I had to do some MATLAB programming. The other kind of questions that could've been asked was to design a circuit to achieve a particular objective. Luckily for me, the previous batches had saved their files on the same system, so all I had to do was copy paste the same thing and modify some of the variables to make mines look original and so I passed my lab exam. Today I received some scores on other tests and in one of them, I did way better that I expected and in the other, I topped my class.

Funny how life is at times!

Edited by NikhilR

That LYLE defense in the Best Players thread. We still defend each other like a pack of wolves I see. Makes me miss those times Emlee would say something snarky to one of us and we'd all back each other up. 

lol, I can't help but say shit if someone makes a snarky comment about any member in lyle..

Ma boy Kanzo always backs us up too  :D

Edited by KaynineXL

Life is like a box of chocolates.

Happy to see things turned around for ya boss, keep on killin' it!

Joey please explain to me what almond milk is, I found some in my fridge so I decided to drink it and it's delicious. 

It's the milk of almonds brah (ground almonds and water really). Basically it's just a substitute for dairy milk which contains lactose and cholesterol. Since it's made of nuts, it still has a viable amount of protein. I don't drink it though personally. Giant cow power!

You should manipulate it to get me in the top 10

Play some tournaments brah, 4am ain't that bad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.