[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Thanks for that run Nik, OG Team

No worries TJ, and next time I get better net, we're gonna do some srs wrecking :)

-----------------------------------

Sorry to hear about that raaidn brah, the best solution I can provide you with to win despite having bad rng is by having 2 or more pokemon to handle a threat because that way even if you get crit, you can still pull off a win.

Yesterday a +4 Scizor Superpower crit my Slowking and put me at red health and after which I couldn't even slack off. This fucking thing has only one counter and the only reason I prevented a Scizor sweep is because she didn't have morning sun on it.

How is this thing still not fucking banned?

Edited by NikhilR

No worries TJ, and next time I get better net, we're gonna do some srs wrecking :)

-----------------------------------

Sorry to hear about that raaidn brah, the best solution I can provide you with to win despite having bad rng is by having 2 or more pokemon to handle a threat because that way even if you get crit, you can still pull off a win.

Yesterday a +4 Scizor Superpower crit my Slowking and put me at red health and after which I couldn't even slack off. This fucking thing has only one counter and the only reason I prevented a Scizor sweep is because she didn't have morning sun on it.

How is this thing still not fucking banned?

Run a Crobat or Xatu along side slowking :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.