[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

since this is new smash thread, irl im pretty good at smash. one day one of my dnd kids said "u aint got no nipples dawg" and challenged me to a money match. i whipped his ass so he spent the next year training to beat me. this inspired my entire dnd group to learn how to play pro smash. other library's heard the legend and challenged us. so far our worst player has been able to easily beat every single librarys best players easily in tournament mode (no banned stages/4 stock/no items/other misc rules). we havent lost a single match ever even in practice. the guy who first money matched me has since become a better player then me (i havent srs trained in years and only ply matches every no and then) and soon our players will move out into the world and go to comiccon/youmacon/whatever and destroy everyone.

storytime over.

since this is new smash thread, irl im pretty good at smash. one day one of my dnd kids said "u aint got no nipples dawg" and challenged me to a money match. i whipped his ass so he spent the next year training to beat me. this inspired my entire dnd group to learn how to play pro smash. other library's heard the legend and challenged us. so far our worst player has been able to easily beat every single librarys best players easily in tournament mode (no banned stages/4 stock/no items/other misc rules). we havent lost a single match ever even in practice. the guy who first money matched me has since become a better player then me (i havent srs trained in years and only ply matches every no and then) and soon our players will move out into the world and go to comiccon/youmacon/whatever and destroy everyone.

storytime over.

been meaning to ask

Are you the DM?

Do you make your own campaigns?

Have any funny DND stories?

I used to play DND and it was hella fun, but my DM was a bit of a dick and would take his life frustrations out on us

been meaning to ask

Are you the DM?

Do you make your own campaigns?

Have any funny DND stories?

I used to play DND and it was hella fun, but my DM was a bit of a uguu and would take his life frustrations out on us

yes

yes

yes

once upon a time one of the players wanted to make up his own dnd religion about the TREE LORD (always in all caps for no reason) and it ended up with them summoning him to make a literal seaWEED bridge to cross a ocean that ofc had the same properties of marijuana so when the hydra came to eat them all they set the bride on fire and everyone got high.

another time we ran into a lich named carl

images_q_tbn_ANd9_Gc_Te9_QHJh_UTjs_Vko_L

and he ended up joining our party for a year~ just so we could make carl the lamba/walking dead jokes and he could go around spreading the plague and causing complete chaos for absolutely no reason. he ended up killing off literally every single living thing on the entire continent but us cause we just liked him too much to stop him. hes still there working out a way to move his undead army to other reality's and destroy everything cause reasons.

another another time after weeks of trying to get the group to learn to work together, i threw a half dozen npc charecters after them. mostly clerics and paladins ith 2-3 strikers thrown in. they outnumbered the good guys 3 to 1 and had a draco lich and demon on their side and the avg lvl of the party was 2-3 lvl's above the good npcs. 4 irl months later they managed to kill one at the cost of half the party dying. (my dnd players will literally die b4 working together in any way shape or form). at which point they all decided to run away and leave the(irreplaceable) draco lich to die causing a distraction. they all fear clerics now more then anything else.

other funny stuff has happened all the time but am too tired to rite all this shit down.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.