[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Aight I'm bored and think it's time to have a contest in this dead team. I'm thinking we should have a swoll competition or at least something to keep us motivated. I know we all want to grow up big and strong like raaidn, but maybe we should actually put our motivation where our dreams are. JSTUD and I have already been making the steps toward a couple gains in the gym (rip my ankle), so why not the rest of you.

I could design a workout plan for us if anyone is interested and have time to hit the gym. Leggo. 

#anklecomebacktome#missuankle#lubuankle#soon

Aight I'm bored and think it's time to have a contest in this dead team. I'm thinking we should have a swoll competition or at least something to keep us motivated. I know we all want to grow up big and strong like raaidn, but maybe we should actually put our motivation where our dreams are. JSTUD and I have already been making the steps toward a couple gains in the gym (rip my ankle), so why not the rest of you.

I could design a workout plan for us if anyone is interested and have time to hit the gym. Leggo. 

#anklecomebacktome#missuankle#lubuankle#soon

Shit bro ive been looking for motivation to get my swoll on. I win the ladies over with my charming personality so i never see a reason to go to the gym but still want to go. Im in.

Also we should like do some pokemmo comp battleing with each other. Like a tourny or something. See who the best of the best of LYLE is.

u guys gonna join the *OS, Emreeh and Think Roid Rage Rampage Club*?

No, we're going to crush your tiny shoulders club. 

LYLE #1

Shit bro ive been looking for motivation to get my swoll on. I win the ladies over with my charming personality so i never see a reason to go to the gym but still want to go. Im in.

Also we should like do some pokemmo comp battleing with each other. Like a tourny or something. See who the best of the best of LYLE is.

Send me a pm if you wanna get a workout game plan on. I don't know your limits so give me an idea of what you can lift after a day or two in the gym. 

As for the inner team tournament, nah son, we got too much pride to fight each other. And you've been trying to do that for way too long. Would have been awesome when all the members were at the top of their games. Thinking about JSTUD and Bloo mostly there. 

Edited by DoubleJ

http://promixnutrition.com/#

Get on this stuff. It's clean and doesn't have any artificial sugar additives. You gotta put in the work though and breakdown some muscle, otherwise you're just going to be pooping on yourself trying to clear all that excess unused protein in your system. 

but JJ, kanzo already confirmed i get thee women, why would i need to get big? 

http://promixnutrition.com/#

Get on this stuff. It's clean and doesn't have any artificial sugar additives. You gotta put in the work though and breakdown some muscle, otherwise you're just going to be pooping on yourself trying to clear all that excess unused protein in your system. 

You need to stop eating donuts :D

Edited by KaynineXL

Just watched Furious 7. I think I'm in love with Michelle Rodriguez. She seems to be the kind of person who'd initiate sex (I mean it'd be cool if a guy didn't have to do everything :P) and a cool girl to hang out with, which is exactly what I need in my life :( 

But to stay on topic, Furious 7 is fucking brilliant. The tracks, dialogues are amazing and the ending might have you in tears. Check it out raaidn brah, since you're always asking for movie suggestions.

Just watched Furious 7. I think I'm in love with Michelle Rodriguez. She seems to be the kind of person who'd initiate sex (I mean it'd be cool if a guy didn't have to do everything :P) and a cool girl to hang out with, which is exactly what I need in my life :(

But to stay on topic, Furious 7 is fucking brilliant. The tracks, dialogues are amazing and the ending might have you in tears. Check it out raaidn brah, since you're always asking for movie suggestions.

It isn't even out here yet ;_;

brb googleing Michelle Rodriguez

Edited by JonazDK

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.