[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

I want to do one, even tough I have only been in LYLE for a few months... Here are my first impressions.

DoubleJ: I think you're a really nice, down to earth guy.. When shit gets real I know this is the guy to talk it.

KingBowser: I don't know if he hates me... pretty sure he does.. He's very unpredictable sometimes he's real nice and a pleasure to talk to... and then you can troll me all day.. Don't get me wrong, I love trolling.. You wouldn't be bowser without it! After a few months, I figured bowser out.. I realized if you call him #1 he will be nice to you.

Qbeertje: Ah... ma boy. Amazing guy.. Spend hundreds of hours shiny hunting with him.. those Hera days! The first time we spoke was when you wanted me to breed you an Ice koffing back in old breeding... and now you're my closest mate on Pokemmo. Sound dude!

Raaidn: Man............... I LOVE watching you in tournys... I want to resemble your play style because it looks crazy fun how you whip out those unpredictable pokemon and sweep. Also a sound guy.

TheBloo: Nice guy, I find you funny when you are high.

JSTUD: You're not on much lately.. I always think you're gonna kick me because I'm and idiot sometimes but you must realize It's not my fault.

Eggroll: I don't see you on much, you seem real chill.. Your graphics is pretty awesome and I want one :)

Kanzol: my god.. you troll me all the time.. Pls. On the rare occasion I talk to him without any trolls.. top guy. I'm his IT technician too.

Sweendog: Another troll.. You've made me look like an idiot in the team so much when you make a team message and put my name down. LennyFace

Unclegyp: I think you're cool... You will get a shiny some day, I promise :D Thanks for helping me out in the past.

Cody: uhh.. I don't even know.. Pretty cool. Yehh

Kizhaz: I always get you confused with Kanzol.. It was you who lived in Australia? Cool guy.

Yangsam: You like.. never talk, I know you're rich... Silent but deadly

Goldeneyes: Just a nice guy really.

NikhilR: Yo.. top dude! When I first joined, you was the one who helped me with comps a lot.. Thanks! Just all round real nice dude!

Robofiend: Never on anymore :< Nice guy.. 

Undre: I think you're nice! :)

Arte: Always suprise me at tournys and get pretty far, and you're a nice guy :D

Platoons: I think we had a spark when you first joined. Actually like talking to you.. You are like 75% real nice guy 25% troll.

PinkWings: What a nice person.. Although we've not spoken for long... I do think you're a pleasure to talk to.

Kyzu/Kyo: Can't remember which one is which... but Grrr... You enrage me when we duel.

I'l add people I missed :D

O7 LYLE

Edited by KaynineXL

TheBloo: Nicest guy to ever come out of douchey ass VVVV.

someone told me about this post, but they misquoted and said you called him the "best" thing to come from VVVV, when you really said "nicest" 

So i'm not mad anymore, carry on.

Although you obviously never met NiceDani, the only person with nice in his name to actually be nice.

someone told me about this post, but they misquoted and said you called him the "best" thing to come from VVVV, when you really said "nicest" 

So i'm not mad anymore, carry on.

Although you obviously never met NiceDani, the only person with nice in his name to actually be nice.

It's true

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.