[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

Congratulations guys. Hell of a job today. We've proven we still got it, now let's just keep up the efforts we put in this month. 

[spoiler] That means work towards Doubles and UU for March [/spoiler]

I mean I was good to go for doubles this month :P

Dayum, looking back Feb was one hell of a month.

The teamwork yesterday was brilliant and thank you guys for helping us with the scouting, pokes, ts chat etc. Helped take things off my mind. Every time I heard Bowser screaming "YES I GOT HIM" just put me more at ease. Tried my best vs Frags and even though I did outplay him, rng didn't help. May be in this month the meta will get better with certain bans like dug, curse on lax, heracross etc. It's been so long since we've last reached the finals of TT so getting there was great. 

All in all, I'm proud of every single one of you because you all stepped up. Here's to a new month and new era of dominance :)

The teamwork yesterday was brilliant and thank you guys for helping us with the scouting, pokes, ts chat etc. Helped take things off my mind. Every time I heard Bowser screaming "YES I GOT HIM" just put me more at ease. Tried my best vs Frags and even though I did outplay him, rng didn't help. May be in this month the meta will get better with certain bans like dug, curse on lax, heracross etc. It's been so long since we've last reached the finals of TT so getting there was great. 

All in all, I'm proud of every single one of you because you all stepped up. Here's to a new month and new era of dominance :)

HYPE

also

curse on lax

lol

giphy.gif

We'll get it next time. Don't you worry. 

Also you forgot my major comeback in the semis when I was down 3-6. :)

Kaynine, I hate you so much right now. I hope you get kicked again (and they never let you back in)  :wub: .

Congratz babe.

Your turn now mate <3

The hunger for victory.

No.. It means we're hungry for Mc Donalds duh

Edited by KaynineXL

Your turn now mate <3

No.. It means we're hungry for Mc Donalds duh

i have the strongest stomach of anyone i know. i eat raw meat and regularly do not throw up when i get the throw up flu. mcdonalds is the only restaurant to ever make me sick and they did it twice at 2 different restaurants. 

I have another Super Smash Bros Melee tournament this weekend, should be good.

Good luck with it Jose.

i have the strongest stomach of anyone i know. i eat raw meat and regularly do not throw up when i get the throw up flu. mcdonalds is the only restaurant to ever make me sick and they did it twice at 2 different restaurants. 

Do you live in US, Fred? It's just that in India and most other countries in Asia, McD is supposedly a fancy place to actually have food from. So most people hold it to a high regard. But my brother who's in the US atm said that it's one of the shittiest restaurants in Texas, relatively.

So it's kinda weird how the main headquarters (redundancy for you Golden :P ) is worse off compared to its branches. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.