[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

you and bowser use the same uu team?

edit: why didn't that guy whirlwind out suicune when it was resting? would have been better than heal belling for the fuck of it

Yea, I made the team and gave it to jstud. Havent lost since completing it and jstud went on a 18game win streak from it.
@robo
Couldnt make room for a spin blocker, so I just have high offense on their defogger/spinners. Edited by KingBowser

So last night in the Oceanic I got 1st rounded, during and after the match I believe that it was mostly due to hax however rage can sometimes be blinding so I screen shotted the battle log and I want to see what you guys think. Heavy reading material ahead

[spoiler] flz43ga.jpg [/spoiler]

Also Chuur if you read this please change that Jolts name to The Crippler 

Edited by Kizhaz

Honestly, if I rng'd someone that bad and especially when they deserved to win, I'd dc since it really would be unfair to my opponent if I claimed the win and hid behind that lame quote "RNG is part of the game" (would hide in TT though). The only times when I find rng acceptable is when I make the right prediction and get a crit or so because of a bad play from the opponent/insanely super duper amazing move from me.

Most of the guys know how I skillfully trapped piata's Blissey yesterday, too good. Sometimes it's moments like these that make you sad when you know you're the better player but you lose the match because the opponent had a better team or some weird gimmick.

Missing a few officials wins from there also. Fuck im too op.

OP needs a lot of updating Bowser, like removing some of the old members and adding new ones like Quint and Kay, and finally accolades. Pls get crackin'

If you need links to the accolades or any help, let me know.

Edited by NikhilR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.