[LYLE] KingCheerios - Greatest Team of All Time

JSTUD

kitkat, take out a notepad, you're going to need to take some notes. ok ready? ok

you need to sharpen your hide and seek skills. reach your inner zen. go to the river and meditate under a ice cold waterfall. if you don't die of hypothermia, you should get a vision from a strange figure that tells you that it's time to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there's a lot of other steps, but once you do them all, you can turn into a super saiyan 2 and the cyclone will give up and leave you alone.

kitkat, take out a notepad, you're going to need to take some notes. ok ready? ok

you need to sharpen your hide and seek skills. reach your inner zen. go to the river and meditate under a ice cold waterfall. if you don't die of hypothermia, you should get a vision from a strange figure that tells you that it's time to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there's a lot of other steps, but once you do them all, you can turn into a super saiyan 2 and the cyclone will give up and leave you alone.

Or I could just get washed away, RIP Kizhaz 2012-2015

What a nub looking at your own profile

kh3UtYD.png

Edited by Kizhaz

kitkat i'm trying to motivate you to become even better. to heighten your senses. to become racoonman or something. superheroes are named things like that right?

[spoiler] 2012-2015? i KNEW you were 3 years old

[/spoiler]

edit: dude I love to stare at the art in my profile, it's fucking gorgeous

Edited by Deejaye

kitkat i'm trying to motivate you to become even better. to heighten your senses. to become racoonman or something. superheroes are named things like that right?

[spoiler] 2012-2015? i KNEW you were 3 years old

[/spoiler]

edit: dude I love to stare at the art in my profile, it's fucking gorgeous

Kitkatman?

[spoiler] close but not quite

GsQxhSX.png?1[/spoiler]

oh that works. look you're already accepting your role. so proud, they grow up so fast. i'm wiping this tear frrom my eye.

wait did i tell you happy birthday on 2/15?? i don't think i did. happy birthday kitkat. i hope you had plenty of cake.

edit:

"What my profile lacks in looks, I make up for in personality" -kitkat 2015 

Edited by Deejaye

oh that works. look you're already accepting your role. so proud, they grow up so fast. i'm wiping this tear frrom my eye.

wait did i tell you happy birthday on 2/15?? i don't think i did. happy birthday kitkat. i hope you had plenty of cake.

nobody did ;_;

[spoiler] although Robo was a day early [/spoiler]

Edited by Kizhaz

;_;

well, since i wished you happy birthday 5 4 days late, that means you're obligated to wish me happy birthday 5 4 days late. so time to set an alarm kitkat. may 1 april 30. "today is the day. dj birthday 2015 #birthday bash" that should be what the alarm says exactly. please do this.

edit: oh it's feb 19, thought it was the 20th

Edited by Deejaye

;_;

well, since i wished you happy birthday 5 4 days late, that means you're obligated to wish me happy birthday 5 4 days late. so time to set an alarm kitkat. may 1 april 30. "today is the day. dj birthday 2015 #birthday bash" that should be what the alarm says exactly. please do this.

edit: oh it's feb 19, thought it was the 20th

ahem

8VPJJX0.png?1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.