[GUI] Day 'n Night vb0.8 - Eeveelution Theme

This is a personal theme. That saying, I don't take requests, and I don't care if I skid. This is made to whatever makes my eyes feel better. If I like something off of one client, I'll take it and put it on my own (edited a little, of course). You can download version Beta 0.8 if you want, but I'll be taking it further the more I learn how to mod this stuff.

///This was orriginally planning to be a Fork off of AngryPyro's GUI theme. Credit for the basic starting design goes to him; I plan on changing most of it all.///

Added a new login background. {{Updated v1: Removed background to the Login GUI.}}

[spoiler]Screenshot_14.png[/spoiler]

Trainer card changed.

[spoiler]Screenshot_9.png[/spoiler]

Battling. {{Update v1.1: The [Bag] button has my mouse over it.}}

[spoiler]e79o.png[/spoiler]

Honestly, out of everything so far, this one took the longest.

Added eeveelutions to move types.

[spoiler]monster_types.png[/spoiler]

Popups are now darker.

[spoiler]Screenshot_12.png[/spoiler]

New GUI's, including chat and hotbarkey edits.

[spoiler]Screenshot_13.png[/spoiler]

How to install:

1. Download the .zip

2. Drag&Drop contents of said .zip to: ..PokeMMO\data\themes

3. Change your theme to "Day 'n Night" in the settings

4. Reset your client; some things won't update until you do.

Download here.

Password: Jolteon

Sorry, new to this uploading stuff. If I'm breaking any rules, just say it.

Update v1.1.5: Bug fix: Fixed text not showing properly, or not showing at all. It was coming off the side of the text box; fixed by adding 6 pixels to the min hight for the text field in chat-bubbles.

Update v1.1: Edited buttons while battling. They are now transparent.

Update Release v1: Edited Login GUI. Changed tints of most GUI's. Popups are now darker. Selected items are now what I wanted them to be.

Update b0.9: Changed the font color on the login bg.

Update b0.8.5: Fixed download link - I feel bad for whoever clicked it and was asked if they wanted to delete the file or not.

Update b0.8: Official Release.

Current bugs:

-All of the font is messed up, leaving the text sort of cut-off, and the close buttons display a little farther down then where you should click. If this has happened to you, then you're stupid. You need to reset your client; just exit out of it and start it up again.

-Sometimes, although rarely, this gui can cause your game to not load any graphics at all. You'll be walking on a white screen. Though, this is very rare; it only happens when certain settings in the graphical options are met. Even then, it's hard to get.

-You cannot see what you highlight in battle using the arrow keys. Since I always use the mouse (And spam the A button to select what I did the past battle), this is a bug that I will not fix unless others /need/ it back.

Could you?

or no?

I could, but no.

I make a thread for me to actually be someone here, but so far the only people that have posted -- maybe even recognize -- only care for their own stuff and want me to help.

I only help my team. Even though I'm not really in one..

I could, but no.

I make a thread for me to actually be someone here, but so far the only people that have posted -- maybe even recognize -- only care for their own stuff and want me to help.

I only help my team. Even though I'm not really in one..

its actually ok now ifixed it

Could you please show me some credit for literally copy and pasting my version of the trainer card?

Nope, none whatsoever.

1: I messaged you saying I was going to see if I could create a fork off of your GUI pack. I then later messaged you saying that I could probably do better, and decided that I'll just edit everything I can. You never replied.

2: Your post just shouted out "Hey, those two trainer cards look exactly alike!"

3:

This is a personal theme. I don't care if I skid. This is made to whatever makes my eyes feel better. If I like something off of one client, I'll take it and put it on my own (edited a little, of course).

4: I did not Copy/Paste it. That is insulting. I said I would use yours as a base template, I liked the design so I kept it. I did change the colors, contrast, and brightness of the image. Like I said, I don't care if I take something off of one client and put it on another. But no matter what, I will change something so that I don't have to give credits to anyone else.

Take your own post as your credits. It's in my thread, and anyone willing to look down and read the other posts will realise that I did start off with your trainer card. Only a handful of idiots will claim that it is exactly copy/pasted.

Nope, none whatsoever.

1: I messaged you saying I was going to see if I could create a fork off of your GUI pack. I then later messaged you saying that I could probably do better, and decided that I'll just edit everything I can. You never replied.

2: Your post just shouted out "Hey, those two trainer cards look exactly alike!"

**I'm sorry I'm not on the forums 24/7, I have more important things to do. Second, flat out telling me "that I could probably do better" is insanely rude, especially when my UI isn't nearly close to completion.

4: I did not Copy/Paste it. That is insulting. I said I would use yours as a base template, I liked the design so I kept it. I did change the colors, contrast, and brightness of the image. Like I said, I don't care if I take something off of one client and put it on another. But no matter what, I will change something so that I don't have to give credits to anyone else.

**That's funny because if you look at the pictures they are exactly the same pixel for pixel.

Take your own post as your credits. It's in my thread, and anyone willing to look down and read the other posts will realise that I did start off with your trainer card. Only a handful of idiots will claim that it is exactly copy/pasted. 

**My own post is my own work, that's not what credits are. There should be something called respect if you've ever heard of it and you are clearly not, or don't know how, to show any.

I also just checked my PMs, I have none from you.

Nope, none whatsoever.

**I'm sorry I'm not on the forums 24/7, I have more important things to do. Second, flat out telling me "that I could probably do better" is insanely rude, especially when my UI isn't nearly close to completion.

**That's funny because if you look at the pictures they are exactly the same pixel for pixel.

**My own post is my own work, that's not what credits are. There should be something called respect if you've ever heard of it and you are clearly not, or don't know how, to show any.

Nice quote fail.

Open these two images up in seperate tabs, then switch between the two.

Yours:

idcard.png

Mine:

idcard.png

Shall I say this again? I don't give a crap if they look pixel to pixel. Not my problem, not your business. This is a personal theme, it looks good to my eyes so I used it.

Oh sorry, you darkened the lower part of the card. Either way, it is your problem, and it is my business, since you took something from my theme and used it without either asking, or giving credit. Just because its a personal theme doesn't make it so that you don't need to give credit.

Look, right now isn't a good time to be fighting over this stuff. I'm a little over intoxicated, and I've been in a pissy mood since my friend died yesterday. If this continues, I'm going to bring down loads of shit.

Send me a message as a reminder for whatever you want to tell me, and I'll look it over in a few hours.

Please, stop these posts and take it in PM's. The trainer card is using Zoubek's as a base, like most of the other new GUI's. None of you have really made a different GUI yet so might as well say you both copied the default.

Other than that good work so far.

Please, stop these posts and take it in PM's. The trainer card is using Zoubek's as a base, like most of the other new GUI's. None of you have really made a different GUI yet so might as well say you both copied the default.

Other than that good work so far.

Yes Zoubek's was the base, which I gave him credit for. However I edited the image and most people used the edit I made. If you took a second to look at my UI you would realize that its not as close to the base UI anymore. 

Also, DE, thanks for the credits, also in the battleUI, the hp bar area is was exactly the same as my old one. xD