Why it occurs:
- Network issues (Cannot connect to the PokeMMO server)
- File Permissions errors (Doesn't have enough rights to change the files in your folder)
1. Run the pokemmo_updater.jar file directly.
2. Check or Disable your Firewall settings.
3. If your PokeMMO client folder is inside of a protected Operating System subfolder (such as Program Files in Windows), it will need Admin Privileges to update the subfolders.
- Run pokemmo_updater.jar as an Administrator.
- Move the PokeMMO client folder to an unprotected folder, such as the Desktop.
4. Redownload the PokeMMO client from http://pokemmo.eu/downloads/