[Denied]More regular use of the Pokemmo Twitter

Let's just cut to the chase. The twitter account "pokemmo" Is not being used a lot. It has in total made 45 tweets, all being opdate related, and ths last update that came a week ago was never even announced there. When I am gaming I always keep twitter open. I think that using the twitter account would be a nice way of communicating with us. You could tweet out stuff like official events, when they're announced and being held+winners, whenever a new user has joined the staff, and other news.

How it is:

ZgvR8qQ.png

The marked one shows how more tweets should/could be

I don't know if this really is a suggestion, so move it to multimedia or geleral discusstion, or wherever it should be if this is wrong

EDIT: I've seen that there has been suggestions about this earlier, regarding FB, but I'm rather asking for you to use it all the time, not just for updates. As I said in the intro, you could tweet stuff about events, new staff (and funny screenshots that have been sent to you by users?)

Of course this suggestion would make there be a few more players online overall, but I was more thinking of making it so that the staff could communicate with people who play the game already, to make this more a community (we got the forums, I know, but twitter is more "general" if you know what I mean".)

We are probably sitting just below server queue threshholds i would prefer not going beyond that and having to sit in line again.

Maybe you're right, we really do not know the actual number of how many people are in the server and what the capacity of the server is. I know this sounds weird but having a busy queue would have been a perfect opportunity for the devs to make money, but that's for a different thread. 

There's a few suggestions that could help the game with busy queue lines and I haven't seen ones I was expecting.