Sign in to follow this  
Rigamorty

[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

So last night I had a dream that I went to Mexico. When I got there, I went to this building where they basically did some neat little survey where it was like which state you entered into and from which US state you came from, and just random things like that. The person working at the building was Yogi. 

I woke up laughing really hard and my girlfriend (who slept over for the night) didn't understand why, and all I could manage to say was "Yogi isn't even really Mexican" and she had no idea what I was talking about, and I went back to bed.

So last night I had a dream that I went to Mexico. When I got there, I went to this building where they basically did some neat little survey where it was like which state you entered into and from which US state you came from, and just random things like that. The person working at the building was Yogi. 

I woke up laughing really hard and my girlfriend (who slept over for the night) didn't understand why, and all I could manage to say was "Yogi isn't even really Mexican" and she had no idea what I was talking about, and I went back to bed.

I'm. Fucking. Crying.

game definitely was more fun when MISC, VVVV, FYS, TWL, CB and others were all active, but there's a lot of new people who are pretty good, and some of them are kinda cool i guess, so it's not that bad.

Yeah I don't resent the new teams, I just wish the old teams still played

lol pls, they wish they could be as good as Aw

Please, I'm going to add that 5-person/tier Team Tourney we won last year and voila, #1 again. 

Lyle, CloudIX, Obey, PoAu, Smog and there are others, but I cant think of any off the top of my head. 

There is only one Master Race

Edited by GymLeaderGreen

If I was to make an alt just for fun and to have a play through, what team should I join? Like who is active?

VVVV

on another note. where the fuck are my 4 stars and 2800 likes