[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Dear Diary,

Well sunday I hit up lonley milfs personal adds on craigs list and sent 3 of them dick pics and my old address for shits and giggles, then I watched the Thunder/Spurs game at buffalo wild wings.

Monday I woke up to my truck having been broke into, all that was stolen was a gold plated bracelet and my 2ds w/ my Xversion in it. They left the charger.

I decided to spend the rest of my day at the comic book store down the road, they have a bunch of old school game systems, along with all the latest ones set up that you can play on. I bought a starter deck and then a bunch of singles while I was there so I guess now Im back playing YuGiOh again. Later that night I went to buffalo wild wings again cause my friend found 2 $50 dollar gift cards.

I ended the night with an awesome BJ from my wife. #winning

The end. 

Monday I woke up to my truck having been broke into, all that was stolen was a gold plated bracelet and my 2ds w/ my Xversion in it. They left the charger.

they were doing you a favor, you now have an excuse to buy a real 3ds and pokemon Y

Lack of absolutely anything better to do, I thought that's why we all keep playing?

it's so true.

when i got WoW i pretty much stopped playing pokemmo, but i'm sure i'll be back when my WoW time expires.

it's so true.

when i got WoW i pretty much stopped playing pokemmo, but i'm sure i'll be back when my WoW time expires.

What I said plus we kind of like each other, but we don't like a whole lot of other people so to avoid trying to make new friends we just continue to beat the dead horse.