[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Thanks for hospitalizing me and forcing me into a life of seizure meds. 

Yeah I'm gonna stop makin them ultra glow ones now...

...I'm not an expert or anything at sigs so I'm just experimenting all the time...Turns out the render glow along with text was a failure as it hurts the eyes

[spoiler]and heart[spoiler]and brain[spoiler]and soul[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

Another true story,
A man after killing his murderer was found dead murdered by someone else...Police thought that if he had killed his murderer but was found out to be killed by someone else,the real murderer must be dead too and they closed the case.Scientists are still wondering why that man had commited suicide.

I am the 1st post on 50th page...I will soon be coming back for the 100th one...

And btw don't be afraid .... the stories are all true just like this one:

After making love to fiance a person went to sleep and after waking up realized that a man was sleeping on the other side of the bed.The couple got married soon,it was a successful marriage,they even had kids and grankids...Scientists are still searching if 'that person' was a man or a woman.

How far have you gotten? What Town Hall are you / level?

my town hall is only level 3.

I keep meaning to save up to upgrade it, but any time i get toward like 20,000 i'm like, wow my builders arent busy, better upgrade everything

EDIT: finally got the 25k i needed, will be level 4 in 24 hours, woo

my town hall is only level 3.

I keep meaning to save up to upgrade it, but any time i get toward like 20,000 i'm like, wow my builders arent busy, better upgrade everything

EDIT: finally got the 25k i needed, will be level 4 in 24 hours, woo

Not bad. It gets easier as you get higher since they changed the whole system pretty much. But some advice max everything before you move to the next town hall since as you upgrade it the harder it is to find loot.  Jindu and I are both town hall 9's and have done that every town hall.

Not bad. It gets easier as you get higher since they changed the whole system pretty much. But some advice max everything before you move to the next town hall since as you upgrade it the harder it is to find loot.  Jindu and I are both town hall 9's and have done that every town hall.

I wish I liked iphone games. I played that for a little bit.