Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rigamorty

[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Has cheels already too skinny fiance keeled over from marasmus (lack of protein and overall gains) yet? Dem faux meat patty substitute bullshits can't keep a man alive for long. 

The man eats peanut butter by the jar full, I don't think protein will every be a concern. 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Has cheels already too skinny fiance keeled over from marasmus (lack of protein and overall gains) yet? Dem faux meat patty substitute bullshits can't keep a man alive for long. 

'Already too skinny' he's pushing 180 xD and eats a jar of peanut butter a day as Dave pointed out lol

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, cchiovitti527 said:

'Already too skinny' he's pushing 180 xD and eats a jar of peanut butter a day as Dave pointed out lol

The question that now needs to be asked, crunchy or creamy?

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, cchiovitti527 said:

6065ada364cf1ce1b533d31c4f53c875.png

H8 you all too

 

Why arnt you watching boxing. Are you shrimp?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Parke said:

 

 

Best 11 minutes of my life

If you guys have not seen the Vietnamese Pokemon series from this same guy, I could not recommend it enough. There are not many things that make me cry of laughter but that series made me do that many, many times. It's hilarious, this is the first episode:

 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Zehkar said:

If you guys have not seen the Vietnamese Pokemon series from this same guy, I could not recommend it enough. There are not many things that make me cry of laughter but that series made me do that many, many times. It's hilarious, this is the first episode:

 

hahaha yeah I've seen it, it's hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.