[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

2 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I figured someone who gets 6-0d by a Muk in PSL OU would find the inner-strength to just stfu and die, but nope.

was the muk sweep when aerun beat gluumac in regular season or when aerun beat him in playoffs?

Just now, DoubleJ said:

I hope so too cuz fuck the Warriors. Also Brodie vs The Beard is going to be a classic. Especially after they announce the MVP winner. 

as much as Harden deserves it cause he carried that team to the third seed , the trip double hype is too much for the media so Brodie will win that, hope Harden carries that vengeance over to the playoffs. y'all better not win any more and risk losing Lonzo lol

1 hour ago, TJXD said:

as much as Harden deserves it cause he carried that team to the third seed , the trip double hype is too much for the media so Brodie will win that, hope Harden carries that vengeance over to the playoffs. y'all better not win any more and risk losing Lonzo lol

Man, leggo Westbrookk. Both players carried their squads, but Westbrook legit did everything. Harden still got that shaky defense. He's definitely MVP of the Rockets, but MVP of the League? Nah fam, nah. Not in the era of this Westbrook. 

And psshhh... my Lake Show is an interesting animal right now. I expect this Summer is going to explode with moves with our new GM and Magic in the front office. I'm not hanging onto anyone.