[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Holy crap!!! Rigamorty you still on here! Haha. I met you in PokeMMO back in 2012 and we both had been friends for a while and i knew the 2012 team, I was in Bushido at the time. Loaded up the game again and see everyone is like.. gone  :o , I wouldnt mind applying if you guys are still open lol.

Yo fuck Riga, man came to my shop only to give a fake like, weak.

i was on my ipod and accidentally liked some random bump, lel

EDIT: I was in the process of liking every post in your shop when I noticed I wasn't the only one, the fuck coolio.

also i gave up around page two

Edited by Rigamorty

i was on my ipod and accidentally liked some random bump, lel

EDIT: I was in the process of liking every post in your shop when I noticed I wasn't the only one, the fuck coolio.

also i gave up around page two

Haha what I figured, good man.

Holy crap!!! Rigamorty you still on here! Haha. I met you in PokeMMO back in 2012 and we both had been friends for a while and i knew the 2012 team, I was in Bushido at the time. Loaded up the game again and see everyone is like.. gone  :o , I wouldnt mind applying if you guys are still open lol.

Dunno how I missed this before, but yeah man, just try to find Draekyn or Aerun in game at some point and tell them to send you an invite.

Yeah still is, some things never change

I know it might get a bit confusing considering I've dated a girl with the same first name as you