[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Pretty ok

nice

decent, life's rough at times

You?

Everyone goes through some ruts sometimes, just gotta keep a positive attitude.

Just lost my job, but it was boring anyways. What have you been up to?

Sorry to hear that. I remember you have kids, so best of luck in finding a replacement.

I've been busy working, just got a raise a couple weeks ago to 15/hr which is pretty awesome.

About to start college, life's pretty normal though

Edit: have been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2

How is gw2? I never got around to playing it, looked boring from what I saw.

How is gw2? I never got around to playing it, looked boring from what I saw.

By a lot I mean I'm currently level 15 with my first character.

Gw2 is my first actual MMO so I'm having a blast. I've played the demo for WoW and just didn't feel like paying a monthly thing, so me and my friend decided to get Gw2. I'd say its worth it, but that just may be my inexperience with MMO's talking.

And no, PokeMMO doesn't count as an MMO

By a lot I mean I'm currently level 15 with my first character.

Gw2 is my first actual MMO so I'm having a blast. I've played the demo for WoW and just didn't feel like paying a monthly thing, so me and my friend decided to get Gw2. I'd say its worth it, but that just may be my inexperience with MMO's talking.

And no, PokeMMO doesn't count as an MMO

I definitely wouldn't play WoW if i didn't have a job with little to no real responsibilities. But if you've got money and nothing to really do with it $15 a month isn't too bad (especially since you'll spend about 90% of the time in your life playing it) and it's a pretty fun game. 

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn was another pretty fun one that I wish I got more into, but I was pretty much playing alone so eh.

I definitely wouldn't play WoW if i didn't have a job with little to no real responsibilities. But if you've got money and nothing to really do with it $15 a month isn't too bad (especially since you'll spend about 90% of the time in your life playing it) and it's a pretty fun game. 

Final Fantasy 14 A Realm Reborn was another pretty fun one that I wish I got more into, but I was pretty much playing alone so eh.

Get hype for the new FF game coming out soon.