[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

remember that time we were on the second page?

i dont

EDIT: also

Yogi, remember that time I shrekt you in chess.

[spoiler]even though i started off terribly and it was actually a pretty close game[/spoiler]

because i do.

lets play again sometime

remember that time we were on the second page?

i dont

EDIT: also

Yogi, remember that time I shrekt you in chess.

[spoiler]even though i started off terribly and it was actually a pretty close game[/spoiler]

because i do.

lets play again sometime

;_;

[spoiler]Sure whisper me anytime for a rematch, i will try to don't screw it up again.[/spoiler]

Mortuis:

[font='times new roman', times, serif]Jag / SmokEm / NaitDawg / Waldoj  / Dougii / McSmithy / Draekyn / VorpalChan /  XYggdrasilX /  Malp / Larv / Nebula / [/font][font='times new roman', times, serif]Thegreatsalami /[/font]

[font='times new roman', times, serif]Rigamorty [/font][font='times new roman', times, serif]/ NiceDani [/font]

Where the hell am I m8

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]An average day in the life of the average VVVV member. [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][spoiler]>Logs on[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Says, "hi" in team chat[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Gets no response[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Switches to channel 1[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Walks past the plebs, over to the pond in Viridan[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Stands between Jindu and Archinix[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Pulls out shiny follower[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Armires shiny[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Admires Jindu's shiny[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Admires Archinix's shiny[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Admires own shiny again[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Pulls out new shiny follower[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Admires shiny[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Says, "I'm bored" in team chat[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Gets no response[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Goes to PC[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Pulls out more shinys[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Repeats admiration process[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Says, "Hue" in team chat[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Recieves "Hue" back, from a few teammates [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]>Logs off[/spoiler][/font]

venn diagram of VVVV discussions/posts

[spoiler]AJ7QFcl.jpg[/spoiler]

fpspokemon.jpg

[font='times new roman']3068707w9oxyj8n93zps0aa.gif[/font]

[font='times new roman'][font='times new roman', times, serif]VVVV Master Race[/font][/font]

[/quote]

Mortuis:

Jag / SmokEm / NaitDawg / Waldoj  / Dougii / McSmithy / Draekyn / VorpalChan /  XYggdrasilX /  Malp / Larv / Nebula / Thegreatsalami /

Rigamorty / NiceDani 

this was a list made of people who had quit playing while still on the team, you never died you just left the team.

granted some of them came back and then left the team, but by then i was gone and had stopped updating that.

this was a list made of people who had quit playing while still on the team, you never died you just left the team.

granted some of them came back and then left the team, but by then i was gone and had stopped updating that.

i didn't leave the team then, I made DVRT after I had left GM

Yeah when archi got global. If we're going by that point no one should be on the roster except for you and the other few people who rip in there

Officers:     Jinhue /  GymLeaderGreen / Caracal 

Members:  Brutalgg / Kesa /

That is actually correct, except for Green still being on it.

fuck i miss you guys

finally gonna get a ps4 or xbox soon so we should all party up. destiny is gonna be dope.

you guys playing ps4 or xbox1?

still haven't got either, waiting on good games to come out.

aka kingdom hearts and final fantasy