[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Weeks passed and I havent seen a VVVV tag holder standing around viridian,saw Monty in CB...Just what the fuck happenned to this team game? I'm curious...

IVs Visible In-game,Tournament Mode,Breeding now Gives God,Eggs Went To Gutter,I still Got 0 OT Shiny ;_;

Jindu wont face any problem since his girlfriend is that little block in front of Viri pond...Still gotta admit though....I never saw him ever in any place other than the spot in front of Viridian City Ch.1 Pond...#loyalBFjindu

poor jindu, doesnt know his girlfriend is a boyfriend

Lol this made me laugh, ill give you that one.

And akshit, I've just grown so attached to viridian pond that I would feel bad leaving it. I've made some close friends with some polliwhirls lol. On a side note, yes I'm the only one who is still in vvvv. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon either.

Congo on reaching page 51...
Not a false story,18+:

[spoiler]
A doctor while operating during a sex change operation went crazy and chopped the dick into 7 little pieces and throw them out of a window....
To this day scientists are searching for the lost pieces and no one knows if the dick was his or of his patient's cause the operation was over-successful and both came out as a girl.
[/spoiler]

Congo on reaching page 51...
Not a false story,18+:

[spoiler]
A doctor while operating during a sex change operation went crazy and chopped the dick into 7 little pieces and throw them out of a window....
To this day scientists are searching for the lost pieces and no one knows if the dick was his or of his patient's cause the operation was over-successful and both came out as a girl.
[/spoiler]

akshit ur posts always confuse me