[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Dannnno returned an unfortunate number of people who aren't me.

Seriously why would someone ever intentionally put four fucking n's in their username like this.

[spoiler]I say that because it was an accident for me and I'm running with it[/spoiler]

i swear to god if i start signing up for shit and the name Rigamorty is taken i'm gonna be a little mad.

The only person to use that name before me was on some forum about lizards, because it was the name of his iguana or some shit.

Then some cheeky cunt on some other online pokemon shit jacked my name like 2 weeks ago, that's fucking gay.

i swear to god if i start signing up for shit and the name Rigamorty is taken i'm gonna be a little mad.

The only person to use that name before me was on some forum about lizards, because it was the name of his iguana or some shit.

Then some cheeky cunt on some other online pokemon shit jacked my name like 2 weeks ago, that's fucking gay.

is it bad i actually feel hurt that my name isnt up there

I dunno how I feel about continuing to play this game. 

I may get back to it, but if I do I feel I'll have to find another team because it really has come down to just me and Caracal.

Still master race. 

Yea, I had seen Smithy in lyle and summrs in NlCE so I figured it was just you two.