[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

From behalf of (remaining) V4: We have no tolerance for this kind of bullshit. None. The reputation of a group of great individuals has been tarnished today because of the idiotic actions of a couple and that's what I'm greatly disappointed about.

I'd wish this topic wouldn't be discussed publicly in this thread but I just felt of a need to condemn these actions just so that the actually decent people don't get associated with this bullshit.

That's all.

I feel the need to speak out on this as this is definitely not going to look good on us but today some shit has happened involving 2 VVVV members. (Rigamorty & RaiOh)

We arent going to go into details on this but basically, they're both permabanned for stealing from peoples accounts.

This isn’t what we want to portray as a team at all nor were we aware of what they did. Thankfully with the help of some staff members (@Desu specifically). We have managed to get leadership of the team back to Draekyn.

We are currently considering whether or not we want to change the team name as we understand this sort of incident can tarnish the team name. I have posted a poll in team on whether or not we should change the name. Go vote there and voice your thoughts.

We have also kicked Riga & Cam from the team. Although this may not mean much now that they’re both banned we still wanted to do it to make a point we do not agree with or encourage this type of thing at all.

0357506bfd6c98a1c2f580b6c50ea86d.png

1d191147c58782355e4746ebb1ebe51c.png

Edited by Parke

Just thought I'd say, I don't blame anybody here for anything, keep your name if you want it won't change my opinion of any of you which is unchanged by this incident.  What happened reflects badly on the individuals that were a part of it, not the team they were in.

If anybody wishes to blame the team for it, then IMO that just reflects badly on the people who would judge the whole by the actions of a few.

1 hour ago, Parke said:

We are currently considering whether or not we want to change the team name as we understand this sort of incident can tarnish the team name. I have posted a poll in team on whether or not we should change the name. Go vote there and voice your thoughts.

I would really like to see VVVV to win TT after so many 2nd places lately. You guys are putting great effort into game and I never got anything but respect from VVVV players either as player, either as staff. And I still consider some of VVVV players as my friends. 

So if there is something like vote, please don't. 

I had a good night of rest and had time to let it sink in more.

First of all I am so grateful for the fact the leader was able to be changed. Having this team die over such an incident would be so stupid and dumb. As far as I know this is the oldest team that's still active so it'd be a shame for sure.

Second of all, everyone knows you guys had nothing to do with it. If you did you wouldn't have acted like this and I am sure everyone who sees this would think the same. You've all built up the reputation inside this team so I'd say keep it. The good outweigh the bad.

You're all wonderful people and I got some friends in here too. If you ever get harassed or whatever due to this topic just tell a staff member and we will deal with it. 

Take care everyone

Do not get carried away by what two useless people did, stay with your name, impose respect. They are one of the best and oldest teams that this game has, a lot of people respect them, and nobody has the right to speak ill of the team for the actions of these players. I know that my vote does not count at all, but in my opinion they should go ahead as a good team they are.
From my side they have all my support and that of my team. Good luck guys! You can overcome this