[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Hey guys and happy new year!

I just posted a "greetings post" on the forums as i just started playing the game a couple days ago and one of your members, Tyrone, suggested that i could apply to join this team! So yeah, here goes!

On the internet i go by the name Ziviz, but my character here is called YonasMedY. :) I'm somewhat new to PokeMMO but been playing the normal games since i was 5 (now soon 22) I completed the Unova playthrough within my first 2 days of playing and I just beat the Kanto Elite Four a couple hours ago(one day since Unova), currently EV training a Dragonite.

I'm super competitive as i used to be a semi-pro League of Legends player for 4years and I'm currently a poker player. This is also why the competitive part of PokeMMO is my main focus and I've already started to collect some pokemons for my first team so i can jump onto the ladder and into the tournaments asap :). 

Disclaimer: If the "battle someone on the team rule for approval"-rule still applies i might a day or two to complete my first real team.. x) I have countless of hours on pokemon showdown tho so I'm certain my abilities would suffice!

Thanks for reading!  // YonasMedY / Ziviz