[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Forfi comments 

JJ says cringe in response

Forfi brings up TT for some reason like thats not cringey

Reading comprehension is hard and TT is a touchy subject around these parts so orange and aerun get triggered

Gluumac is still bad 

I hope this clears up confusion, now fuck off people i dont want another 3 pages of stupid ass shit flinging.

EDIT: Looks like orange learned how to read right before i posted

Edited by Rigamorty
1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

Forfi comments 

JJ says cringe in response

Forfi brings up TT for some reason like thats not cringey

Reading comprehension is hard and TT is a touchy subject around these parts so orange and aerun get triggered

Gluumac is still bad 

I hope this clears up confusion, now fuck off people i dont want another 3 pages of stupid ass shit flinging.

You forgot to add the part where Orange & Aerun went full stupid

Edited by Parke

What's real cringe is that AURA actually has as many TT wins as LYLE does in the last 14 months (1) but Forfiter thinks they won 4??? Maybe they think 2nd Places is the same as winning.

Pic 4 proof

9cofB7H.png?1

Also, LYLE beat AURA in their last TT win, while AURA did not beat LYLE in their last TT win

Spoiler

;> ;> ;> ;> ;> ;> ;> ;> ;> ;>

Can we like, move this shit away from VVVV thread?

E:

1 hour ago, Maekaaay said:

January 2016 and September 2016 (unofficial but still a TT) are missing there, so yh 3 instead of 4.

I just correct that, not here to start a drama

o/

I'm sure lyles do not wanna remember about it as they got obliterated 3-0 in finals by us

Edited by RysPicz
1 hour ago, Maekaaay said:

January 2016 and September 2016 (unofficial but still a TT) are missing there, so yh 3 instead of 4.

I just correct that, not here to start a drama

o/

I mean, January 2016 was 15 months ago not 14, November+December 2015 is also missing but that wasn't my point. As for the unofficial one yeh it slipped me, only bothered checking HoF

14 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

How many tt's lyle won since you joined them? :)))

Are you seriously still trying to shit talk me after I bashed you in AURA thread? lmfao I would honestly do it again here but you'll just cry to staff again won't you

6 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I mean, January 2016 was 15 months ago not 14, November+December 2015 is also missing but that wasn't my point. As for the unofficial one yeh it slipped me, only bothered checking HoF

Are you seriously still trying to shit talk me after I bashed you in AURA thread? lmfao I would honestly do it again here but you'll just cry to staff again won't you

you bashed me? i cried? LOL im dead, do you really think that ? :D

also , why dont you answer me on me question? you guys are the reason why im still visiting the forum ;)

---------

anyways im out

asdfg.png
Edited by ErrorGlumac
3 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

you bashed me? i cried? LOL im dead, do you really think that ? :D

also , why dont you answer me on me question? you guys are the reason why im still visiting the forum ;)

You do like getting destroyed, don't you?

Edited by Aerun