[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

24 minutes ago, estavez said:

Hmm.....I hear aura dominatrixed you guys in a tourney... maybe next you you make it out of round 1....maybe next time you kill more then 2 pokemons in 3 duels...

is this also team for players only outside top 100

Si. Vquatro es muy malo confirmo. jajajaja

1 hour ago, DaftCoolio said:

7974f2d7a8.png

kek

I can take being poked at when we're first rounded. I can deal with being called shit. I can deal with being asked "isn't vvv a team for gays?" 

But I will not stand for people thinking Coolio is a part of the team. Absolutely disgusting.

Edited by Rigamorty
1 hour ago, Rigamorty said:

I can take being poked at when we're first rounded. I can deal with being called shit. I can deal with being asked "isn't vvv a team for gays?" 

But I will not stand for people thinking Coolio is a part of the team. Absolutely disgusting.

lets be honest elcoolio is way to skilled for this team, he usualy lose in the 2nd round...

you guys are expert in losing in the first round(like to aura)

9 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

To be fair, I wouldn't call VVVV bad team, they were in finals in 2 out of 3 last TT, sure they lost to Aura but that match could be final as well. 

I don't think anyone who isn't just talking out of their ass would call us bad. It's just salty brew kids mad about who even knows what at this point.

11 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

I don't think anyone who isn't just talking out of their ass would call us bad. It's just salty brew kids mad about who even knows what at this point.

lmao brew's only game win in that tournament has already left the team because their quality is just atrocious 

5 hours ago, estavez said:

Hmm.....I hear aura dominatrixed you guys in a tourney... maybe next you you make it out of round 1....maybe next time you kill more then 2 pokemons in 3 duels...

is this also team for players only outside top 100

'Dominatrixed' 

...all I can think of is @RysPicz dressed up like Spongebob in that one episode

...you know the one

57 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

I guess they need to kick that camcod guy from brew, couldn't find his name in top100

also

CCREVLE.png?1

rough days

rank everybody on win% instead of "play to get ELO" and he wouldn't even be top 300

162/143 is shit

Edited by Tranzmaster
12 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

rank everybody on win% instead of "play to get ELO" and he wouldn't even be top 300

162/143 is shit

agree, also you only need like 10 straight wins to go from not being in top100 to go to top25. the lack of competitiveness in ranked for this game is so sad lol