[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

i started watching cowboy bebop. Riga it's pretty awesome

ive watched like 12 episodes of it a long time ago, I just got bored of it and stopped. The idea of starting over again is what makes me not wanna watch it. I either start over and forget 80% of what happened because it's been like 2 years, or I start over and think "this is stupid I've already seen this"

ive watched like 12 episodes of it a long time ago, I just got bored of it and stopped. The idea of starting over again is what makes me not wanna watch it. I either start over and forget 80% of what happened because it's been like 2 years, or I start over and think "this is stupid I've already seen this"

yeah I'm stuck in no-mans-land like that for a lot of series. Shameless is one that comes to mind - i watched first 2 seasons and now i'm like 3 seasons behind but its been so long that i would have to rewatch from season 1, which is an enormous endeavor

Also doing great wanted to come online past week but didn't have any time Busy with important shit and watching God eater, i have to finish it or it will become a bleach situation for me, only see maybe a quarter of the episodes Probably will check out that cowboy bob too