[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

Holy crap!!! Rigamorty you still on here! Haha. I met you in PokeMMO back in 2012 and we both had been friends for a while and i knew the 2012 team, I was in Bushido at the time. Loaded up the game again and see everyone is like.. gone  :o , I wouldnt mind applying if you guys are still open lol.

I'm online right now, you can whisper me in game

yooo. I miss you qt. do you still go to the other ts at all?

And draekyn here's the deal, I'll finish watching Cowboy Bebop if you go play through Pokemon Platinum aka GOAT pokemon game

yeah I just spent 3 hours getting 3 yellow shards, this pokemon game is so much fun it makes me want to play other ones

Blizzard stole another $60 from me.

By that I mean I bought starcraft 2.

It's scary to think how much money I've given to that damn company.

WOuld have to get a new pc for them to do that for me again.

Bought like 7 copies of the sc/bw or the battle chest, and 3 of d2, (after 7/3 I started memorizing the CD keys though, don't have to do that now, I am also a bit more organized now).

Then WoW up to cataclysm, and a single copy of wc2(pre-bnet edition back when you multiplayed on zone) and wc3 battle chest.

BW was the best, I am afraid of SC2

WOuld have to get a new pc for them to do that for me again.

Bought like 7 copies of the sc/bw or the battle chest, and 3 of d2, (after 7/3 I started memorizing the CD keys though, don't have to do that now, I am also a bit more organized now).

Then WoW up to cataclysm, and a single copy of wc2(pre-bnet edition back when you multiplayed on zone) and wc3 battle chest.

BW was the best, I am afraid of SC2

According to my transaction history I've only spent like $180 on Blizzard shit, but that isn't including the physical things I bought. Which is WoW, BC, and a few of the 60 day time cards.

Never actually bought WotlK or Cata because I was without internet at the time and by the time I got back into WoW those were free.