[VVVV] Veni Vidi Vici Vixi

Rigamorty

At least you weren't expecting something from him likely, so you didn't end up disappointed as i was at tonights tourny. 

Yeah I was terribly unprepared today. 

It was the funniest train wreck, he took his 2012 team or something

Damn near won a match with it too

One win, that was all i asked for :'(

after the first 3 or 4 losses my goal mostly became seeing how mad I could make jay and senile with my shit.

I don't know which one did it better, the hypnosis misses or the thunder miss

Hey Riga, kind of new to pokemmo, but not at all the game. Started last month early April but my accounts at 350+ now (OT Primeape - hr 82 [hueh]).  I've quickly become a serious player mainly in breeding (so far 3 5x31's and some 4's cause I don't want to enter a tourny until I have a 5x31 squad) and when I am not, part-time trader (shiny slanger)/ causal comp until I can get more done with the squad.  I'm looking for a smaller serious team with some interesting characters. I know YOKO in game and they've always been awesome and helpful to me so I wanted to know if we could talk. 

(so far 3 5x31's and some 4's cause I don't want to enter a tourny until I have a 5x31 squad) 

Yeah don't do that, you're gonna need several teams and different builds on some pokes to be more efficient, or at least to avoid being scouted.

Pm morty or me ingame when you're on so we can talk

Hey Riga, kind of new to pokemmo, but not at all the game. Started last month early April but my accounts at 350+ now (OT Primeape - hr 82 [hueh]).  I've quickly become a serious player mainly in breeding (so far 3 5x31's and some 4's cause I don't want to enter a tourny until I have a 5x31 squad) and when I am not, part-time trader (shiny slanger)/ causal comp until I can get more done with the squad.  I'm looking for a smaller serious team with some interesting characters. I know YOKO in game and they've always been awesome and helpful to me so I wanted to know if we could talk. 

If they ask you about butt stuff on the first date, the answer is always yes.