Dragosz

Egg Group Bridges 

Introduction
Hello guys, this is not much of a guide but I am sure it will make the life of some people easier. It's a guide on all generation 1-3 Egg Group Bridges (Including the non-implemented ones)
Feel free to bookmark it, copy/paste the images for an easier use.
Please read carefully because all the informations you gonna need are in here.
Also if you find an issue with anything related to this guide feel free to tell me in a reply.

How-To use
I made a Chart with all the Egg Group Bridges. Water 1 and Field are the main groups, both connecting to almost all the other groups.

Okay so you choose Pokemon A let's say he is Monster Group and he is the father knowing a Egg move

Then you have Pokemon B, she is the pokemon you want to get the Egg move to, she is in the Grass Group and she is a female.

But you can't breed them directly. So you look at my chart. You see that betwen Monster and Grass there are two pokemons Meganium and Venusaur. You check which one of them can learn the Egg Move on Bulbapedia. Let's say Venusaur can learn the move. 

So now you breed Pokemon A with the Female Venusaur to get a Male Venusaur with that Egg Move, and you Breed Male Venusaur with Pokemon B.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Smeargle is in Field Egg Group and he can learn any move, this can be usefull to get moves known only by pokemon from a closed Egg Group (Without any egg bridge/the only bridge/s are not implemented)
All Pokemon names that look like  this  are not implemented at the time of writting this. 
Main
[spoiler]Qnb9mQH.png[/spoiler]

Water 1
[spoiler]QtK9o4l.png[/spoiler]
Field
[spoiler]
Yup i didn't include Nidoqueen for a reason, she can't breed

u1SBjkQ.png[/spoiler]

And that's all about this thing. What a great way to make my first post on the forums, right?
Sorry for my poor English/Writing if I made any mistake. Hope atleast the life of one single person is easier now.

As this is a guide for current PokeMMO, you should exclude Not Yet Implemented pokemon such as Pelipper, Corsola and Crawdaunt to name a few.

imo

I wont be able to update it with those pokemons later cause this is made on a free trial of the thing I used.

Edit: I added a list of the not implemented pokemons above the charts

This is usefull.
Cant u just edit picture and delete non implemented Pokemon? Or u want me to that?

I've actually changed my mind, keep them in. Nice to see what bridges will be important etc. If anything just color them red or something.

This is usefull.

Here are edited pictures for Pokemmo.

[spoiler]

1aWW7.png

1aWXI.png

1aX01.png

[/spoiler]

Won't really use them sorry. But thanks anyway. 

Edit: I actually did something like this, in a way (In paint) so I can update them.

• 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.