[Denied]Celadon Dpt. Store "Lottery Box"

I'll just get right to it. Screw fancy lingo.

2,000,000$. Functions identically to Mystery Box except for contents (THESE ARE EXAMPLES. I PUT LITTLE TO NO THOUGHT INTO THEM. THEY WOULD BE OBVIOUSLY CHANGED*):

60% - Win a stack of x50 of any "Floor 2 Items"**

20% - Win a stack of x10 of each of the "Evolutionary Stones"**

10% - Win x1 of any TWO "Customizable Items"

5% - Win a stack of x20 of each of the "EV Vitamins"

5% - Win x1 of 3 rare exclusive items (Ex. Choice Band/Upgraded Bike/Exclusive Custom Item)

* - Because I know some people will start bitching at me for suggesting shitty prizes with terrible %'s.

** - Because they need to have a lot of shitty prizes for us to win to make this even seem viable.

Honestly, I would only support it if it ain't have ridiculous prices... Somethings are meant to be special and stay so... I would hate it if you would be able to get some special item again trough another way, specially if it is easier. It will unbalance the rarity of an item.

Honestly, I would only support it if it ain't have ridiculous prices... Somethings are meant to be special and stay so... I would hate it if you would be able to get some special item again trough another way, specially if it is easier. It will unbalance the rarity of an item.

The whole point to this idea is for players to spend a lot of their money on a gamble/risk of getting those rare items. One of the major ones left for Gen 3, Choice Band, is only obtainable in Hoenn. And until Hoenn is implemented to obtain it (which sadly won't be for months) this would solve that problem while still giving some kind of "fun" factor around it. As far as "unbalancing the rarity", you can say that about anything right now. Specifically Game Corner with Hidden Power/Return/Frustration which you can get in other ways.

Would choice band be tradable in this case?

Yes. I wouldn't imagine why it wouldn't be.