[Denied]Queue Waiting "Weedle Minigame"

What's the most dreaded thing that comes along with new updates?  The queue. It's just a big bore. Sometimes we sit for 45 minutes, doing absolutely nothing. Im proposing a game based of off snake, using a weedle, to serve as a fun minigame while we wait for the queue to end. It's incredibly easy to make a snake game, and it would probably please Gilgamesh too. The minigame could also be easily salvaged and put into the game corner.

3pPAO.png

I like it.
Personally, I've never needed to wait in a queue to get in the game, since my timezone doesn't let me get online at the times when most people are on, but I can imagine how boring it would be just sitting there doing nothing, this would help pass the time a bit

I would assume a button would appear that you could click, if you wanted to connect to the server. When you click the server connect button, you do not save your "Weedle Minigame" progress. It's simply there to pass the time. 

Inb4somedumbkidfiguresouthowtomacroplaythisgamebeforehegoestowork/whatever. 

But seriously, this is a good idea ;P 

I'm not sure if this game would be implemented in the game corner for prizes... Because balance for work/winnings would have to be well-thought out to make sure it's even and one method isn't instantly easier/better. Leading the other game to be ignored or favored. etc. 

So, you would agree that an arbitrary modification or improvement upon a games' graphics would improve it?

Well of course it would, but that's not the point. The snake game would not add anything useful, therefore it is a total waste of time, it will probably be an even bigger waste of time in a couple of weeks time because the queue's would of gone down a great deal (I'm talking from past experience, they might go up even further for all I know). Anyway are you trying to say people actually sit and stare at the numbers going down while they are waiting? Why not just open up the internet and do something slightly more enthralling?