[Denied]Egg Hatching Bonuses

Credit: Kraim12 & Neekz

So I read and heard about a similar idea and figured I'd make a thread for it. Basically, the idea is to reward players by playing the game, instead of playing BikeMMO. 

Now the first thing I heard was something along the lines of removing a cycle from all the eggs in your party every 10 minutes, or so. Sounds alright, but we don't want "HatchEggsWhileAvoidingAFKTimer."

Now Neekz tossed me the idea that would be rewarding for the player to play the game. For every encounter, the eggs in our party get X amount of steps removed. This should be balanced to take about 50% longer than biking 100% of the time.

A Snorlax would take 26 minutes (Assuming the egg cycle is changed to the correct 150%) of non-stop biking. That's 603 steps per minute. You can do roughly 7 encounters per minute when biking in the grass and immediately running. That would mean each encounter should reduce the amount of steps by ~130. To further this effort, running should not affect the count. 

This would encourage:

1. Pay Day farming wild Pokemon
  2. Thieving items
  3. Hunting Pokemon
  4. Pickup farming (eventually)
  5. TM farming (hopefully, eventually)

PS
Nerf surf encounter rate if this is ever implemented.

This is now part of playing the game. Past the story line there are 2 things you do, trade and/or battle competitively. Breeding now enhances those 2 things. I don't see a need to reward people for not spending all their time on a bike hatching eggs if that's what they choose to do with their time.