[Implemented] Remove Experience Gain from Four Island Day Care

wat

edit: also i support this, i dont like having to worry about forgetting i have pokes in there also if you've reach island 4 i dont think needing to gain exp is a concern for you

Exp is always a concern for me.

Al least have pokemon holding the amnesia brace not gain exp, that IS the point of it after all... 
(RIP Charizard O.Q)

Someone asked about this before, and it was confirmed that if the Pokemon battling is holding the Amnesia Brace, the Pokemon in the day care will not get EXP.

i cant tell if you're being serious anymore, no one using island 4 daycare gives a shit about exp they're using the daycare solely for breeding

if you wanna level your quirky blastoise or whatever it is head to the tangela patch

Or I can breed and level at the same time.

i cant tell if you're being serious anymore, no one using island 4 daycare gives a shit about exp they're using the daycare solely for breeding

if you wanna level your quirky blastoise or whatever it is head to the tangela patch

Do you get that the daycare its a moltiplier?

If during a fight u get for IE 1000 EXP, they can become 1500 with lucky egg, PLUS 60% to the Day care, it mean that 1000 exp become 2100 exp (divided by 2 or 3 pokemon)

Thats why im out, i want exp from daycare, since its a multiplier. 

Maybe put an option or smth, coz if u have a comp pokemon its easy u want to take his nature, so an everstone is needed (pokemon with everston cant obiously held an amnesia brace too.)

My question is, the 2 daycare (the one under cerulean and the one on 4th island) get the same exp?

Do you get that the daycare its a moltiplier?

If during a fight u get for IE 1000 EXP, they can become 1500 with lucky egg, PLUS 60% to the Day care, it mean that 1000 exp become 2100 exp (divided by 2 or 3 pokemon)

Thats why im out, i want exp from daycare, since its a multiplier. 

Maybe put an option or smth, coz if u have a comp pokemon its easy u want to take his nature, so an everstone is needed (pokemon with everston cant obiously held an amnesia brace too.)

My question is, the 2 daycare (the one under cerulean and the one on 4th island) get the same exp?

Its not a multiplier the way you describe it. its .6(EXP). so it would be .6*1500 in your case, meaning 900 exp gained

Its not a multiplier the way you describe it. its .6(EXP). so it would be .6*1500 in your case, meaning 900 exp gained

I dont think it take count of multiplied exp but it takes count of base exp, like the exp sharer.

I dont think it take count of multiplied exp but it takes count of base exp, like the exp sharer.

the way it was explained to me by Kyu was that the pokemon you have battling in PvE will get normal EXP. The pokemon you have in the daycare will gain 60% of that exp. If your pokemon you're battling with gains 1000 exp, each day care pokemon gains 600 exp.

Your pokemon gets 1000 exp.

Breeding daycare pokemon gets 600 exp.

Other breeding daycare pokemon gets 600 exp.

Daycare pokemon gets 600 exp.

total exp received 2800 exp.

lucky egg

Your pokemon gets 1500 exp.

Breeding daycare gets 900 exp.

other breeding daycare gets 900 exp.

Daycare  gets 900 exp.

total exp received 4200 exp.

By combining all three daycares with lucky egg you can gain 4.2 times exp or without the egg 2.8 times rather then 1.5 times for just lucky egg.

One daycare alone is just 1.9 times with lucky egg and 1.6 times without lucky egg, there is a big difference in exp gains.

lucky egg

Daycare  gets 900 exp.

By combining all three daycares with lucky egg you can gain 4.2 times exp or without the egg 2.8 times rather then 1.5 times for just lucky egg.

One daycare alone is just 1.9 times with lucky egg and 1.6 times without lucky egg, there is a big difference in exp gains.

boom.

This is why im not supporting this thread.

This is why im going to farm to get a lucky egg.

Simple solution: Don't put pokemon you don't want leveled too high in the daycare. Mechanics of the game shouldn't be changed just because people are careless and lazy.

It is not a solution, it is a problem. You did not read the several reports of prejudiced players in this thread or just ignored. PokeMMO is a MMO and MMOs mechanics can and should change, because they adapt to the players and not the reverse. The breeding mechanics are mixed itself for a better meta game.

Level up baby pokémons is part of breeding and the experience gained is more an issue than a complement. In your gameboy you probably will level up to the level 100, so the exp does not matter, but here the main tier played is 50 and a 51 pokémon is already unable to compete.

"Mechanics of the game should not be changed". Well, every generation in pokémon the mechanics changes. Ironic, if you ask me.

+1, why would someone want to level up a pokemon into the breeding day care :/

I already answered that two posts above your own post.

lucky egg

Daycare  gets 900 exp.

[quote]lucky egg Your pokemon gets 1500 exp. Breeding daycare gets 900 exp. other breeding daycare gets 900 exp. Daycare gets 900 exp. [/quote] Admin guys said exp is given to daycare guys before all bonuses applied to them, so no lucky eggs, no OT bonuese ontopick: -1 to this suggestion, better make more daycares for more exp

Admin guys said exp is given to daycare guys before all bonuses applied to them, so no lucky eggs, no OT bonuese ontopick: -1 to this suggestion, better make more daycares for more exp

In that case:

+ 500 Lucky Egg

total exp received 3300 exp.

3.3 times.

Also, I forgot about the OT bonus. What was the multiplier on that again?

In that case:

+ 500 Lucky Egg

total exp received 3300 exp.

3.3 times.

Also, I forgot about the OT bonus. What was the multiplier on that again?

you mean the non-ot bonus? 15%, but it wouldn't be applied to the pokemon in the daycare