[Sprite] Roofpigeon Sprites

Hi I was wondering if you could do one for me please. This is the guy I want with it, but if you can change his hair to a grey and white and his colors all black and the red waist a darker color.

dptr028.png

Now these's are my pokemon I want.

charizard.png arcanine.png

And this is my guy.

[url=http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/NOTORIOUSGUY90/media/screenshot_1372336746_zps344d24e7.jpg.html]screenshot_1372336746_zps344d24e7.jpg[/URL]

If you can kind have Charizard behind him and his infront of him.

Ohh one more thing if you can can you add a cool mustache on him as you can see mine

Filing for a request. I want mine to look like this fella 029.png but with a black suit and teal/cyan-ish hair. I can't really play but my char looks like this from the back v20aor8.jpg and from the side iakrBRW.jpg. The hair style is the combover one in game. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd want a gengar standing / floating beside me. It was my fave pokemon back when I was a kid. You make so many people happy with these things you make. Thank you. 

Hi there, I was thinking for my image to be like my character who has black pants,green shirt and spiky black hair (nothing fancy, you can keep it as simply as you want) with a Venusaur, something like this[spoiler]rtg521.png[/spoiler]. If you can make me riding the Venusaur would be great but i'm sure that isn't easy so me standing like this BrawlyB2W2sprite.png or thisStevenB2W2sprite.png right next to it would be great too. A good pose for Venusaur could be something like this[spoiler]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6a/003Venusaur_RG.png

[/spoiler]

thank you very much in advance and if you have trouble with my request I'll leave it to your imagination, do it as you like, i'm sure it will be great anyway.

If you could make a sprite for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm new to the game, so I really don't have much to offer. 

I would like for his pose to be like this one:

Spr_DP_Pok%C3%A9mon_Breeder_M.png

I made a design of him off a trainer creator I found in Deviantart:

http://i43.tinypic.com/1vgw4.png

He doesn't have any extra Pokemon around. Also,I don't care for the Pokeball in his hand, but I would still like the bag to be there. If you could accomplish this, you would have my most sincere gratitude.

If you could make a sprite for me, I would really appreciate it. I'm new to the game, so I really don't have much to offer. 

I would like for his pose to be like this one:

Spr_DP_Pok%C3%A9mon_Breeder_M.png

I made a design of him off a trainer creator I found in Deviantart:

http://i43.tinypic.com/1vgw4.png

He doesn't have any extra Pokemon around. Also,I don't care for the Pokeball in his hand, but I would still like the bag to be there. If you could accomplish this, you would have my most sincere gratitude.

Hey, Roofpigeon, I hope you don't mind if I make some sprites for you, like you were doing for Atumisk. 

[spoiler]

2rw25hl.png

[/spoiler]

I picked the last request because I don't know if the people still want the sprites after so much time, maybe they already asked for someone. So if someone wants priority, please let me know quoting me. ;)

Im not sure if its too late but can my sprite be similar to N from unova except with white silvery hair which is slightly shorter. and can you make him sat down petting an umbreon. Also can he be dressed in a purple cap and shirt and black pants. Thank you

Im not sure if its too late but can my sprite be similar to N from unova except with white silvery hair which is slightly shorter. and can you make him sat down petting an umbreon. Also can he be dressed in a purple cap and shirt and black pants. Thank you

I don't know how you want the hair, so I used a short one, but you can ask for another. I didn't colored the pants black because umbreon and the shirt are already black, so the whole sprite would be black. I don't know how is the cap you want, so tell me if you liked or not. :P

[spoiler]

2isxzk2.png

[/spoiler]