[Sprite] Roofpigeon Sprites

Hey all, well I just started spriting 2 days ago (23th of june 2013) seeing if I could do it as well as Atumisk did in his topic.
He is/was on bootcamp and a lot of requests were still laying around.

People seemed to be please with my work and some requested my own thread, so here it is.

Thank you all for your kind response and feedback. 

If you see anything I could do better please let me know, I got the taste of spriting and I want to get better! 
These are some sprites I did thus far , here's the big editions:

Roofpigeon

[spoiler]

mbel.png[/spoiler]

Authentica[spoiler]

eev.png[/spoiler]

ForgottenSoul[spoiler]

fa9.png[/spoiler]

Meltedcheese[spoiler]

v40u.png[/spoiler]

Barrage[spoiler]

x2e.png[/spoiler]

Buu[spoiler]

c642.png[/spoiler]

I placed them in my own little city.  =) 

fj8.png

lxlSniperzlxl, on 24 Jun 2013 - 7:29 PM, said:

Sure  ^_^ Its a female character wearing a tuxedo and a black cap, but can you give her a skirt if possible? also maybe riding the Pokemon which is Absol :3 that was the request.

MeandAbsol_zpsf3896024.png

last one I'm doing from Atumisks thread, will edit it when done :)

Edit: wow this took a lot of work :O quite hard to place a character on a pokemon instead of vice versa

mjo.png

I feel like making a request now so I'll get it in the thread early!
I would like one of me (of course xD)

Shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, and then the Pokemmo suit (Which is normal Tuxedo I guess...)

For a pose... just standing and smiling is okay~ Nothing fancy XD

I'll try to add a few references because they always help~ Feel free to change anything to suit your style though~
Reference images:

In-game: Wearing the Tuxedo~ Just a standard one with a bow tie. Pretty much all black apart from the white shirt.

[spoiler]

TqndsaV.png[/spoiler]

Better image of the face: [spoiler]

NBVURxb.jpg[/spoiler]

If possible I would like the suit to be similar to this but black... and spritey XD [spoiler]

fF3odWl.png[/spoiler]

I'm not in a rush to get it so do it whenever you want to~

Great to see that you made your own thread! Now it'll hopefully be easier for people to recognize who made what and all :P Good luck with this thread, I hope it prospers to be the best out there~!

(I tried to do those little changes I mentioned in Atumisk's thread...yeah, i'm not artistic whatsoever ^.^'  Greatly appreciate if you could make the changes if you're ever up to it! Edited sprite or new, doesn't matter to me)

I feel like making a request now so I'll get it in the thread early!
I would like one of me (of course xD)

Shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, and then the Pokemmo suit (Which is normal Tuxedo I guess...)

For a pose... just standing and smiling is okay~ Nothing fancy XD

I'll try to add a few references because they always help~ Feel free to change anything to suit your style though~
Reference images:

In-game: Wearing the Tuxedo~ Just a standard one with a bow tie. Pretty much all black apart from the white shirt.

[spoiler]

TqndsaV.png[/spoiler]

Better image of the face: [spoiler]

NBVURxb.jpg[/spoiler]

If possible I would like the suit to be similar to this but black... and spritey XD [spoiler]

fF3odWl.png[/spoiler]

I'm not in a rush to get it so do it whenever you want to~

Hai, got it noted, you're next on the list :)

Great to see that you made your own thread! Now it'll hopefully be easier for people to recognize who made what and all :P Good luck with this thread, I hope it prospers to be the best out there~!

(I tried to do those little changes I mentioned in Atumisk's thread...yeah, i'm not artistic whatsoever ^.^'  Greatly appreciate if you could make the changes if you're ever up to it! Edited sprite or new, doesn't matter to me)

Hai wb! :) ill adjust it for you, could you please edit your post on here and tell me the adjustments again ^^ you're 2nd on the list

50ki.png

Can you do one for me?

Can you have me playing me petting a Froslass?

And can you have him look like the one in my sig?    Steven_zps4101c61b.png

Hey got it, 3rd on the list .

OK so it's 5:30 AM now and i need some sleep @_@

list for tomorrow
1-Takafumi
2-Authentica (edit)

3-TheBlackshade

That's a good idea, Roofpigeon :lol:

Also, lemme go fetch that editing stuff I mentioned from the other thread, I definitely appreciate it and am ready to donate like 5 PKMN w/ Held Items to you for all your hard work and future work! :P

EDIT: Here's my request again, with "fanceh" quotation marks:

"My only "things" with it is the sandals that should be sneakers, the backpack being blue (although I don't think I mentioned that in the first place ^.^'), *maybe* not having the arm around Pikachu if that's manageable at all without making him float (just like Ash), and short sleeves instead of no sleeves. That's just me being picky though :P Other than that, I am very appreciative of this AND not having to wait 2 1/4 months! =D"

Wow thanks so much for the sprite ^_^ its awesome, plus I like the idea for the custom page :) but I agree with Takafumi what would you replace the text with.

Right you'll see me using my in game name now when I post on her xD But hopefully you'll know its me as I'm using the sprite you made.

I know I love the sprite but I just have one tiny problem... you used a shiny Absol xD is there anyway to change it for a normal one? xD not to be fussy or anything

If you have a program such as gimp or photoshop you can always select absol and then use the Hue/Saturation or Colorize tools...

Could you do one for me please?

Mine is a lil specific so if you want me to make it a lil more basic just let me know and it'll be no problem :)

could I get something like this

asaprocky2.png

With a purple headband around my head

It can be the same color scheme and the socks/plaid shirt don't have to be multicolored, but all purple if possible. 

My character's skin tone is brown. With a fade haircut(the hairstyle you see the average black person with lol)

Would like a scizor, and you can put us in whatever pose you like. thanks in advance fam.

And once again if this is too picky let me know and I can simplify it. I don't want you to have to put in too much time into this lol

btw i really like the whole city thing you got going on there.

Also does anyone know how to edit your ingame sprite appearance. So that I can make the sprite I walk around with look like the pic as well?

wow. lots of requests haha ill be busy

ok so here are first 2:

1-Takafumi
y8r.png 9vy.png
2-Authentica (edit)
b84r.png1xzm.png

...wait, that's Takafumi's and IxISniperzIxI, you put MY name where IxISniperzIxI's should be :P

EDIT: I thought it might be nice to have a Form to be filled out in order to try and get more accurate results. You're more than welcome to use it, edit it, completely ignore it, or whatever you want to do with it!

Suggestion for Forum Layout:

Pick a pose!:

Have any Pokemon you want to be with you?:

-Where should they be?:

-What should they be doing?

Pictures for reference would help; got any?:

Other Important Details:

Aaaaah, thank you!! It's going straight into my trainer card~ (Which is should totally make bigger...)
Oh, and the form idea above is a good idea xD

Ah, and do we have permission to edit them ourselves? I want to make a few versions of it with different faces and clothing~ X3

Thaaaanks again~

oooh you have an awesome talent for these sprites c':

If your taking requests i'd love it if you tried out mine

pokemmochar_zps7b6c971f.png

With an Espeon and Umbreon
She is also wearing a frilly dress with leggings.
A cutesy pose would be nice but it' whatever you can work with

<3

50ki.png

Can you do one for me?

Can you have me playing with or petting a Froslass?

And can you have him look like the one in my sig?

That's a good idea, Roofpigeon :lol:

Also, lemme go fetch that editing stuff I mentioned from the other thread, I definitely appreciate it and am ready to donate like 5 PKMN w/ Held Items to you for all your hard work and future work! :P

EDIT: Here's my request again, with "fanceh" quotation marks:

"My only "things" with it is the sandals that should be sneakers, the backpack being blue (although I don't think I mentioned that in the first place ^.^'), *maybe* not having the arm around Pikachu if that's manageable at all without making him float (just like Ash), and short sleeves instead of no sleeves. That's just me being picky though :P Other than that, I am very appreciative of this AND not having to wait 2 1/4 months! =D"

Could you do one for me please?

Mine is a lil specific so if you want me to make it a lil more basic just let me know and it'll be no problem :)

could I get something like this

asaprocky2.png

With a purple headband around my head

It can be the same color scheme and the socks/plaid shirt don't have to be multicolored, but all purple if possible. 

My character's skin tone is brown. With a fade haircut(the hairstyle you see the average black person with lol)

Would like a scizor, and you can put us in whatever pose you like. thanks in advance fam.

And once again if this is too picky let me know and I can simplify it. I don't want you to have to put in too much time into this lol

btw i really like the whole city thing you got going on there.

Also does anyone know how to edit your ingame sprite appearance. So that I can make the sprite I walk around with look like the pic as well?

Maybe one for me?

ne70i0.png

Wearing a Tuxedo, riding on my Arcanine with a flying shoulder bag?

Hairs should be like those ingame

Arcanine should be a bit wilder like this maybe:

arcanine_display.pngfire_red_arcanine_icon.png

Thanks in advance

0oBKc3a.png

Could I get one like the chick in the bikini with the Pichu (different pose without her covering her mouth, if possible), but with a red bikini with my hair and top hat and a shiny Charizard beside me?

oooh you have an awesome talent for these sprites c':

If your taking requests i'd love it if you tried out mine

pokemmochar_zps7b6c971f.png

With an Espeon and Umbreon
She is also wearing a frilly dress with leggings.
A cutesy pose would be nice but it' whatever you can work with

<3

Didnt forget you guys dw. they'll be done during sunday (sorry i got some deadlines to catch up to with my company.  + after working on the last 2 yesterday i got a splitting headache for counting pixels xD )  I didnt forget <3

list for myself:

theBlackshade

Authentica

Spixx

Owner23

Gimmedollar

Nullie