Simon Soul at your service!

Congratulations  on attaining the illustrious position of CM! I'm sure the non-english speaking community will appreciate having someone they can communicate with. Good luck on the new position!

He doesnt have it anymore, he got banned.

sorry guys. I did my best as CM. It seems that it wasn't enough. I got banned for a weird reason i can't understand. Staff Removal didn't seem to be enough lol...

However, i think i'll quit playing PokeMMO, i have nothing left.

You're a nice community. Keep going.

Hail Team Bong! They are an enrichment for this world <3

Seems like i leave as quickly as I joined, huh? ^^

Bye guys.

sorry guys. I did my best as CM. It seems that it wasn't enough. I got banned for a weird reason i can't understand. Staff Removal didn't seem to be enough lol...

However, i think i'll quit playing PokeMMO, i have nothing left.

You're a nice community. Keep going.

Hail Team Bong! They are an enrichment for this world <3

Seems like i leave as quickly as I joined, huh? ^^

Bye guys.

Simon, eww, don't you know sharing screenshots as a CM with us minor players is strictly forbidden!

I mean, everyone knows that! Right!

[spoiler]

Jk, you did great as a CM, I believe they either wanted to get rid of you, or they are incredible hypocrites.

Probably the last one, anyway, I can not get my head around why they would ban you.

Don't doubt GM logic I guess...

[/spoiler]

Simon, eww, don't you know sharing screenshots as a CM with us minor players is strictly forbidden!

I mean, everyone knows that! Right!

[spoiler]

Jk, you did great as a CM, I believe they either wanted to get rid of you, or they are incredible hypocrites.

Probably the last one, anyway, I can not get my head around why they would ban you.

Don't doubt GM logic I guess...

[/spoiler]

oh walrus u're glorious :)

I will make this explicitly clear:

SimonSoul was removed from his moderator position because it was not believed that he was a good fit for it.

No, he was not permanently banned, it is policy to revoke access to GM characters until an Administrator is available to revoke staff tags while the person is online.

Making a fit on the forums does not make us reconsider removals or bans, under any circumstance.