[Art] i'll draw you a pokemon or whatever the hell you want in ms paint because i'm to lazy to get an actual drawing program

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pokecomic featuring pikachu and wynaut:

okay first two done:   daisy and dusclops: shiny wobbuffet: the images i used for drawing: dusclops daisy oak shiny wobbuffet   you can just see the similarities

scyther:

pikachu and raichu tail whipping blissey:
dlDk5x0.png

blissey:Spr_4d_242.png
pikachu:Spr_4d_025_m.png
raichu:Spr_4d_026_m.png
yes i will be including the picture of the sprite if there is 2 or more whatevers in the picture. the video is 19 minutes long, you should listen to music while watching it. it will be up in about an hour i hope.

EDIT:[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUv__OXY_Kc&feature=youtu.be[/media]

hannahtaylor: ill do your request tomorrow, but i already drew a hoothoot, i think it's on the previous page.

i was bored so i opened up paint and edited scraggy and scrafty to what they should've looked like:

the real scraggy and scrafty:

mH8nj3Z.png?1

so all i did was edit out the eyes, and it looks pretty fucking good if i do say so myself. i cropped it, but i will only crop sprite images if i ever do another. i only did it because  it would look bad otherwise.

comparison:

559.png560.png

so because youtube lies to me i made a header for it, and it won't work good there. so i decided to keep it and make another for youtube. i present to you, my 2560x1440 picture!

[spoiler]VqNTyYa.png[/spoiler]

also i did another scraggy and scrafty thing, and yes i did these two pictures in paint. shocking? yes.

the real REAL scraggy:

pVuFaSO.png

the real REAL scrafty:

V4t1LAX.png

the scraftys' right eye was hard to edit out, but i did it!

so school is starting tomorrow and to make it harder i will be starting this thread again. but some new rules:

1. you can ask for the X-by-Y coordinates, instead of it always being 819x490, though if you don't say the coordinates it will be 819x490

2. if you don't suggest a background i will be using a greyish background