8 pages LOLOLOL I'VE COME A LONG WAY COULDn'T DO IT WITHOUT U FEGGITS HAHA HASHTAG FUKCYOU

i forgot that gastly was a pokemon for a minute and though it was like a synonym oddly or something so i thought you were just saying that.

gastly looking at walrus:
JeSKc8w.png

So beautiful... GloriousWalrus would approve

look man, im not going to take shit ideas from a person who wants me to draw two pokemon kissing. YOU DO KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DRAW THESE? LOOKS FUCKING EASY RIGHT? WELL IT ISN'T.

woah man, i ju-just got worked up there... sorry...

WHAT IDEA IS A POKEMON HOLDING A STICK. HONESTLY. WHAT.

look can we all just calm down and not fight? walrus, can you please suggest an idea so i can refilm it?

You just seriously said it isnt easy to draw those...!?

Are you a little kid or something seriously you were awesome with these random drawings at the beginning but know you just think your famous and dont take shit from other people.

Are you a little kid or something seriously you were awesome with these random drawings at the beginning but know you just think your famous and dont take shit from other people.

GET THE FUDGE OUT

THIS MAN IS AMAZING

he was a little stressed, just look at his drawing that he made for me

btw if you don't think he is awesome pls leave this topic