[Audio] pokemon music remixes in rave style (DnB, Dubstep, Happy Hardcore, Industrial, ..)

Hi,

So as I make music for fun and made these some time ago for my pokemon essentials kit (I don't plan on continuing}, I decided to upload them here because well.. Some sound nice, maybe someone would enjoy them, and this way it isn't dead content.

You can use the tracks wherever you want, put them in your playlist, use them for some kind of project, as long as you give me credit if you redistribute it I'm fine with it.

Also more will probably come over time, feel free to ask for a mix though, and I will try my best whenever I have the time. Some songs are also a bit badly made because I didn't took a lot of time for the, oh well. Just request me to remake it and I might do it.

Songs:

Lavender town - Dubstepish remix

Pallet town - No idea what genre is this, but it's kinda relaxing and has drums

Route theme 4 / intro - Sort of industrial music

Tittlescreen - Sort of DnB music with pianos and a choir

Wild battle - Happy Hardcore remix

Yup I do requests :)
But I don't make Dubstep, only Happy Hardcore, Hardcore, and also sometimes a sort of crossbreed between Happy Hardcore and DnB or Dubstep
I'll try to make a remix of the Lavender town track and post it here when it's finished  :)

EDIT: I'm getting on with it :) It's almost finished, there are just some parts that sound a bit strange and need to be redone. The track will be a bit Dubstep like, but it sounds more like some sort of crossbreed, I'll upload it tomorrow 

Can we use these in the new updated version? I like the Wild Pokémon remix :P

No idea :)

If theres a possibility that the client actually can read .mp3 files then sure go ahead and please tell me how :P
Also i theres a possibilty that the client can use files like these, I'll probably remake almost all the songs, for the sake of great sounds in Pokemmo haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz changed the title to [Audio] pokemon music remixes in rave style (DnB, Dubstep, Happy Hardcore, Industrial, ..)
  • Kizhaz locked this topic