NU/UU Warriors

TzG912I.jpgSummary:
I thought it would be neat if we could bring in some NU pokemon into the competitive scene, and with this tournament, I believe it would be enjoyable with what people could come up with in a strategy.

Details:
32 Players
16 Reserves
4v4
Level 50

1 NU Pokemon must be used by each competitor. You may use more then 1 NU if you would like.

NU Pokemon are not listed here, you must choose at least 1 that is not in either of these lists.

UU Pokemon list;
[spoiler]

Absol
Ampharos
Aggron
Azumarill
Banette
Blastoise
Breloom
Cacturne
Clefable
Cloyster
Dodrio
Donphan
Electabuzz
Espeon
Flareon
Forretress

Gligar
Golduck
Golem
Granbull
Grumpig
Haunter
Hitmonlee

Hitmontop
Kabutops
Kadabra

Lanturn
Magmar
Mantine
Misdreavus
Mr. Mime
Muk
Nidoqueen
Ninetales
Omastar
Pikachu
Pinsir
Politoed
Poliwrath
Porygon2
Primeape
Quagsire
Qwilfish
Raichu
Rhydon
Sandslash
Scyther
Sharpedo
Sneasel
Steelix
Tentacruel
Victreebel
Vigoroth
Vileplume
Walrein

Wynaut
Xatu

[/spoiler]

Banned OU/BL List;
[spoiler]Aerodactyl

Alakazam

Arcanine

Blissey

Breloom
Chansey
Charizard
Crobat

Dugtrio
Dusclops
Electrode
Exeggutor
Gengar
Gyarados
Heracross
Houndoom
Hypno
Jolteon
Jynx
Kangaskhan
Kingdra
Lapras

Ludicolo
Machamp

Magneton
Marowak
Nidoking
Salamence

Scizor
Skarmory
Slaking
Slowbro
Slowking
Snorlax
Starmie
Tauros
Umbreon
Ursaring
Vaporeon
Venusaur

Weezing

Wobbuffet

[/spoiler]

Ludicolo is banned due to the recent change, (being moved up to OU). Due to the update (2013/06/25) the recent changes have been made.

Date & Time:
Date: Tuesday 2nd July
Time: 5:00PM EDT

Registration Date:
Date: Sunday 23rd June
Time: 5:00 PM EDT

Bracket

Thread will not be locked.
Maximum of 2 IGNs per forum account.

Clauses:
Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Item/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO

Prizes:
1st: Shiny Raichu

2nd: 500 RP Item

Host: Archinix

Referees: Gilgamesh, CipherWeston, Emlee
SGM: Hisagi
Poster: Emlee 

This list has soo much stuff missing and soo much stuff that shouldn't be there.

You guys should've given this more thoughts. Not to mention that you're hosting a tournament based on a list that the community didn't discuss at all.

Bad idea. Good luck with this tournament.

EDIT:

If you use this thread (https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/19063-unoffical-nu-pokemon-list-lvl-50-not-100/) to justify this tournament, I'll have no option but to mock you.

This thread has absolutely no discussion in it, it's not organized, and barely got to 2nd page. The OU thread got to page 20 or so before it was even considered.

Also, you don't make "NU lists". You make ban lists of the tier above. That being said, you should've done a list of pokemon from UU that are banned, not pokemon from NU that are eligible. Why? Because as you might've noticed, there are a lot of pokemon missing, and you didn't properly eliminate pokemon that CLEARLY shouldn't be there.

A lot of staff have been coming out lately saying how much work and time they put into organizing tournaments and events, but after this, I don't think I can believe that anymore.

Calm down, Archinix wanted to try something new and different and that is completely fine for him to do. No, we do not have a community discussion on a UU Tier, and by consequence a NU Tier but as always not every event will be of interest to every person in the community. Those who are interested and who see a Pokemon they believe they could use to their advantage that is listed in the NU section should do so. There isn't exactly a need to complain here.

Calm down, Archinix wanted to try something new and different and that is completely fine for him to do. No, we do not have a community discussion on a UU Tier, and by consequence a NU Tier but as always not every event will be of interest to every person in the community. Those who are interested and who see a Pokemon they believe they could use to their advantage that is listed in the NU section should do so. There isn't exactly a need to complain here.

No ETA's