[Denied]Pay $500, without leaving the Safari.

i think this is a great idea. saves having to waste steps going back to where I am to farm pokes.

This is how I'd imagine it:

First enter: 30 balls, 500$

At the end:[...random text...]Your safari game has ended! would you like to play again? [yes/no]

if yes: replenish as many balls as needed to (so let's say you finish with 14 balls, they'd give you 16 balls), for an extra $200~ per consecutive round, to continue where you are. 

If no: use the current system

Though I have a question: If someone is still to get the HM surf, and they are halfway through getting there...should they be allowed to continue, or should they be teleported back automatically?

Though I have a question: If someone is still to get the HM surf, and they are halfway through getting there...should they be allowed to continue, or should they be teleported back automatically?

Touche, imo for the good of the community, we should let that, cuz 70% knows how to get there within the given steps.

I agree with TheOriginal too ($1000 sounds fine i guess), and balls just refilling every new ticket to 30.

With regards to those who agreed with me for the sake of the dialogue, in all honesty I never have to read the dialogue. Check this out.  https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14865-prof-oaks-speech-ability-to-unstuck-from/?p=217109

Its far from a 'perfect' fix, but its one way of dealing with that issue.  

I do think that this is still a good idea regardless of being 'annoyed' by the dialogue, mainly because it allows for greater convenience and isn't game breaking. I do like Munya's suggestion that you don't get as much by paying in the middle as opposed to paying at the end.

This however makes me think something else:

In those random buildings around the SZ, could there be some sort of 'vendor' in them who would increase your step count remaining or sell you more safari balls? Sort of like an Amusement Park where you can go buy more tickets or a premium wristband or whatever at all sorts of kiosks around the park.

With regards to those who agreed with me for the sake of the dialogue, in all honesty I never have to read the dialogue. Check this out.

Thanks for the tip, but I either downloaded the wrong thing or just could not find out how to work it out.

• 1 month later...

This is how I'd imagine it:

First enter: 30 balls, 500$

At the end:[...random text...]Your safari game has ended! would you like to play again? [yes/no]

if yes: replenish as many balls as needed to (so let's say you finish with 14 balls, they'd give you 16 balls), for an extra $200~ per consecutive round, to continue where you are. 

If no: use the current system

Did not read this post, I think it should raise the full price each time though, the small increase the first few times just seems like to much of a good deal not to do it a few times before letting it send you out and resetting the counter.  Other than that I like it.

• 2 years later...