Hello everyone!

Hey there, I'm Techidance. Feel free to call me Techi for short.

I'm not a very interesting person, but I find Pokemon fun and enjoy this game with my younger brother who showed it to me. He's only a year younger than myself, and he found the game off a gaming-stream from youtube. Though I am not sure what it was called or the profile name of the Youtuber. 

More about myself: 

I just graduated from High-school a little earlier than my classmates.(They were starting to bug me about which college I was going into. So I worked harder and got out earlier. Lol.) And I'm currently in the search for a Part-Time job in my area so I can afford to move out of my parent's place ASAP. Since I havn't found an area to work in quite yet, I do have a bunch of free time for games. Including my favorite games: League of Legends, and PokeMMo. But, when I'm not losing dramatically in these games, I'm usually fighting with my lil bro or going for a walk. 

I did mention that I wasn't very interesting, right?....

That was pretty interesting to me. Besides, compared to you I am a much more boring person in real life ;_;

Also welcome to the Forums BTW!

Thank you!

Are you sure that you are more boring? 

I've been dumbed because of my blandness in the past. Lol. 

Thank you, and I love your Avatar by the way!

Thanks, and just a tip for the future when quoting/replying to multiple people to prevent double posting click multiquote on both post you want to quote and hit what shows up on the bottom right to reply to both in the same post.

Hello, and welcome! Hope you enjoy.

Thank you! And Pikachu! XD

Thanks, and just a tip for the future when quoting/replying to multiple people to prevent double posting click multiquote on both post you want to quote and hit what shows up on the bottom right to reply to both in the same post.

Ah yes, I'm sorry about double-posting. I became aware of your post after Squall's. I guess I could have edited in my reply to you, but I wasn't thinking. 

Hello Techi,

Welcome to the PokeMMO Community. Congratz on your recent graduation. :)

Thank you, Emlee!

High School wasn't too hard for me. Most of my teachers either adored me, or just let me do my work in advance so they wouldn't have to deal with me. Lol. Currently I'm working my way though Victory Road. It's been so long since I have played these games.

Welcome!

Thank you, Cipher. (I hope this nickname is okay.) =D

Welcome to the forums!!! i hope you really enjoy yourself in game and if you ever need any help let me know! i would be more then happy to assist you!

The new color is definitely refreshing. Thank you!

And in what ways could you assist me? ;D 

Kidding. I'm just working my way through the elite four using my level 57 Blastoise. Between her Water gun and Bite, nothing has stopped me before. My bet on the Elite four this round though. lol. 

The new color is definitely refreshing. Thank you!

And in what ways could you assist me? ;D 

Kidding. I'm just working my way through the elite four using my level 57 Blastoise. Between her Water gun and Bite, nothing has stopped me before. My bet on the Elite four this round though. lol. 

well, with anything really. 

i can help you in finding teams currently recruiting that would be right for you.

or in explaining competitive training and battling and direct you to the rules of PVP page 

or in anything else you may be confused about or want to know about!

~feel free to add me as a friend or PM me for anything at all!

dont worry, i dont bite;3~