[IPS] Change the ingame music to 3DS(beta) / BW / GSC / RSE / RBGY! (Updated 28/10)

Music patches! You decide!  

249 members have voted

1. 1. What patch should I make next?

• Fire Red / Leaf Green music patch (Better sounds) + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • Diamond / Pearl / Platinum music patch + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • Heart Gold / Soul Silver music patch + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • Black / White / Black 2 / White 2 update + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • XD/Colosseum/Stadium (+ another game that will replace the unavailable tracks ) patch (For FR/Em)
    • Red / Blue / Green / Yellow compatibility for Emerald + flavors
    • Gold / Silver / Crystal compatibility for Emerald + flavors
    • Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald update (better sounds) + flavors (For FR/Em)
    • I don't mind

Searched but didn't find it, and I'm not certain about the game corner either :)
For the folowing music, I listenned to the music used in a video called "Let's play pokemon black" where the guy played at the start but no following music was played
And for the game corner I searched for "Pokemon black game corner" and only found the gba game corner track in the BW style :P
I'm thinking of replacing the game corner track by the pal park track

But I'll do them later, gonna do the track which is used in the team rocket basement and replace it with N's castle track

Ooh, Pal Park music, there's an idea! And same with the N's Castle music! (Don't forget to try the Vs.
Rivals Bianca/Cheren music, it's so upbeat and cheery--fave theme in that game)

Ooh, Pal Park music, there's an idea! And same with the N's Castle music! (Don't forget to try the Vs.
Rivals Bianca/Cheren music, it's so upbeat and cheery--fave theme in that game)

Hmm no idea where I could put the vs rival theme, because PokeMMO already uses the rival theme for every trainer battle.. So I don't know what track they use for the rival battle but my guess is the same

Do you know what track the elite4 uses in PokeMMO? I don't have access to them yet oll  and I've no idea if they changed it with the new sound engine update:P

EDIT: Found the BW following track and found the game corner track too! :)

Hmm no idea where I could put the vs rival theme, because PokeMMO already uses the rival theme for every trainer battle.. So I don't know what track they use for the rival battle but my guess is the same
Do you know what track the elite4 uses in PokeMMO? I don't have access to them yet oll  and I've no idea if they changed it with the new sound engine update:P
EDIT: Found the BW following track and found the game corner track too! :)

Nice find =P As for the Bianca/Cheren music, I gotta make a request to make a version of the IPS w/ that music as the Trainer Battle music! Irdk where else it could go, though =T If only Trainer Battles and PvP Battles had different music, you could use it as PvP music.

Got a some others finished now, these tracks are now replaced by BW tracks:

Safari zone
Trainer battle

Follow me track

Game corner

Team Rocket basement/Mewtwo cave

Gym

Title screen theme (HGSS title screen, because the game can't handle the BW title screen)

Cinnabar island
Lavender town
Hall of fame track

Viridian forest

Cave track (Mt. Moon/Rock tunnel, etc)

Power plant/Pokemon mansion

And 2 of the 4 route themes :)

Still have to do about 33 tracks then it's done

Got a some others finished now, these tracks are now replaced by BW tracks:

Safari zone
Trainer battle

Follow me track

Game corner

Team Rocket basement/Mewtwo cave

Gym

Title screen theme (HGSS title screen, because the game can't handle the BW title screen)

Cinnabar island
Lavender town
Hall of fame track

Viridian forest

Cave track (Mt. Moon/Rock tunnel, etc)

Power plant/Pokemon mansion

And 2 of the 4 route themes :)

Still have to do about 33 tracks then it's done

Can't handle the BW Title Screen music? I mean, I could care less about the Title Screen music tbh :P  But was it that intense? Lol~

do you think it's possible to do G/S/C? awesome tracks there...

by the way the trainer battle music is wrong for R/S/E the music that you put is the rival battle music

For the GSC music, yes that's possible except it won't be 100% the same
With the new sound engine you can insert your own tracks but you can't change the instruments, so it will sound like the GSC music but in a much modern way

For the RSE patch that's because after the update every trainer battle automatically uses the rival battle music instead of the normal trainer music track
It's also the same for the wild pokemon track, it doesn't use the regular wild pokemon battle track but instead it uses the track that's used by legendary pokemon and which is slighty more dynamic

I'll release a v2.2 for the RSE patch once I finished my current BW patch :) But thanks for the feedback!

Can't handle the BW Title Screen music? I mean, I could care less about the Title Screen music tbh :P  But was it that intense? Lol~

Yup it uses some instruments that are impossible to transform to the GBA version :)
These instruments still get replaced by other instruments though, but it sounded very strange and ugly
So I replaced it with the HGSS title screen track, which I also prefer because it has a nice rhythm :)

Yup it uses some instruments that are impossible to transform to the GBA version :)
These instruments still get replaced by other instruments though, but it sounded very strange and ugly
So I replaced it with the HGSS title screen track, which I also prefer because it has a nice rhythm :)

Seems legit :P Better than an incredibly-distorted and broken Title Screen song, like ya said that BW would be.

Well it's finally finished! :)
Only one downside, I found that it conflicts with Darkshade's update graphic patch and with the Moemon patch too
So what I'm going to do is I'm going to apply all the possible patches I can find on one rom (ofcourse this will nuke the rom) and then I'm going to repoint everything again so there shouldn't be any conflicts :)

Alright everyone, the BW music patch is out and ready to be downloaded! :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rn3d5q91weuo726/BW_music_for_PokeMMO_V1_by_EXTRATONE.rar

EDIT: Gonna make a sound preview now and upload it on Soundcloud :)

EDIT2: It's done and live now. Going to make a 2nd BW patch with the rival music and a 2nd and 3rd RSE patch with the normal trainer battle music and champion music for all trainer battles

Wait--so this patch also includes OTHER pre-existing patches? I does not wants Moemon with new music :wacko: lol.

EDIT: Well i'm stupid~ Nevermind, I can't wait for the next project! Especially HG/SS music B)

Nope
It's just that if someone used the moemon patch or another patch before, it shouldn't conflict ;)
It could still conflict but normally it shouldn't :)

Just made the preview for the rival battle music, and the 2nd flavor of the patch is also now online which replaces the trainer battle track with the rival battle track
But don't use both patches at same time, it might actually work and use the rival battle instead of the trainer battle but I haven't tried that out :P

Trying it out right now~! You should make all future music for PokeMMO :P

EDIT: Is it me or is the Rival music a tad slow...? Irdk ^.^'  But the whole thing just sounds fantastic~!

Hehe would love to :)

That's possible because when I first used the midi it said 120bpm (which is really slow), so I putted it on 170bpm because I wasn't really sure at which speed it normally should play
I'll change it and make it faster at 180bpm :)